Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Apple iPad Air 2 - 16GB WIFI Gold BRAND NEW $400 ONLY!!!! - page 2. (Read 1469 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
do you ship to europe? if yes how much for shipping from your country?

I've never shipped there before. Can you give me specific location so I can find out how much it costs. Plus I don't know if this would require you to pay import and stuff. Feels like I'd be taking extra risk to ship outside the country.
nevermind just saw that you ship from usa, i always get huge fees from it
Activity: 258
Merit: 250

I've never shipped there before. Can you give me specific location so I can find out how much it costs. Plus I don't know if this would require you to pay import and stuff. Feels like I'd be taking extra risk to ship outside the country.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You should post where are you shiping from.

Thanks I just update that info.
Activity: 639
Merit: 504
You should post where are you shiping from.
I've got a couple of Apple iPad Air 2 - 16GB WIFI Gold -- Asking $400.00  (we will use the latest rate at time of sale from BTC-e)

I'm shipping from Lorton, VA.

We can do escrow. I'm only going to sell to someone who has a good rep/trust on the board. I'm new so I'll escrow using whoever is trust-able.

This is completely brand new, never opened box- Apple iPad Air 2 - 16GB WIFI Gold . Full warranty. I'm asking $400, feels like a good deal, considering no tax and I gotta ship too so, otherwise I might just sell on craigslist or something.

Pages:
Jump to: