Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Arifaucet Script, The Best Direct Faucet Script On The Market. - page 2. (Read 1631 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Does faucet sites earn money? How much is average?

well a lot of faucets don't because of bot attacks and vpn proxy users stealing all your satoshi's but this script helps a lot with those issue and is more likely to make profit if you run it correctly.

It was my other question - about security against bots?

and one more - maybe you or someone who made this script think to make this anti-bot admin panel compatible with for example FaucetBox script? If it will be for sell, can be very interesting for faucet owners.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

well a lot of faucets don't because of bot attacks and vpn proxy users stealing all your satoshi's but this script helps a lot with those issue and is more likely to make profit if you run it correctly.
legendary
It is nice and clear faucet, but you have to concider lowering this price.. $159 so around 0.36 BTC is a bit to much in my opinion. There is few free scripts of faucets..

the script is well worth the price a massive amount of work has been put in and there will be updates to the script as we move forward. also looking to build modules that can be purchased and added to the site.

this is a great script and as a person that has runs faucets its the best ive ever seen, probably because its built to my specs lol.  
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
It is nice and clear faucet, but you have to concider lowering this price.. $159 so around 0.36 BTC is a bit to much in my opinion. There is few free scripts of faucets..
legendary
Hi guys I had a nice new faucet script built for me and the developer and I have decided to open it up to the public for sale.

you can see it in action
www.cryptohydrant.com

you can purchase it here and use the demo we have provided
http://inculutus.me/Product-bitcoin-faucet-script

any questions please ask.
Pages:
Jump to: