Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] ASUS AMD Radeon RX 580 Dual 8GB OC Graphics Card - Bulk - Brand new - page 2. (Read 642 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
Bulk Brand New - ASUS AMD Radeon RX 580 Dual 8GB OC Graphics Card

Cryptocurrency only. Willing to escrow (buyer pays fees). Stock is in London. Free UK insured delivery. Can provide ID for peace of mind.

£425 per unit (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH equivalent at time of purchase). Discount for bulk buyers, will sell singles too.

Second post above is willing to pick up. Would you mind sharing or disclosing the shop’s address here?

I’m afraid ID gives no peace of mind as spurious ones are easily sourced both online and offline. Only escrow protection does. No offense meant and this post is not intended to accuse you of any wrongdoing. Just being careful as scams are widespread.

GBP 425 is a lot of money and you have a fairly young account here so you will hopefully understand the need for caution and prudence here.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I want 56 cards PM or reply with price. I will pickup no need to ship
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Bulk Brand New - ASUS AMD Radeon RX 580 Dual 8GB OC Graphics Card

Cryptocurrency and cash only. Willing to escrow (buyer pays fees). Stock is in London. Can provide ID for peace of mind.

£405 per unit (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH equivalent at time of purchase). Discount for bulk buyers, will sell singles too.

Price excludes VAT outside of EU (20%).

Stock pic: https://imgur.com/a/fKn0Z
Pages:
Jump to: