Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Audi 4.2l V6 R8 (3 years old, 16k miles, unique colour combo, Milteks) - page 2. (Read 4060 times)

ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
this whip is SICKK!!!! yes I said whip because Im american and in my mid twenties but.. THIS WHIP IS SICKKK omgg so jealous best of luck on the sale and good to know that the person running ciphermine comes from a wealthy background
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
This is probably a long shot, but I'm currently selling my Audi R8 (advert here), and would accept BTC or LTC with the conditions below. It is in immaculate condition, 3 years old, had it since new, one careful lady owner. Wink Miltek exhaust (makes an awesome noise!) and unique colour combination; the white with blue sideblades is not standard. Note that BHP are the agents I've contracted with to sell it for me (I will cover their fees regardless).

The first image is from the sales Web site, the second is from my personal Web site to verify it is my vehicle (click on either to go to source):

It occurred to me that there might be someone in Europe who would want to purchase an expensive, highly portable asset with bitcoins. I am therefore open to offers but it would have to be at least 5% above the current fiat asking price to be of interest to me; let's call it USD $100,000 and above (actually just shy of 105% of asking price).

The number of BTC would be determined by the current price on BitStamp (currently $100k ~= 1,140 BTC).

If anyone is interested, and I do mean seriously interested, then please comment here and/or PM me. John K would provide the escrow. I am uncertain exactly how I'd make the trade at this point, but could probably include delivery to anywhere in Western Europe (can get one of my minions to drop it off), or it could be collected of course.

If someone is interested in just buying it for cash you can of course just contact the dealer through the site linked above.

I will also consider Litecoins as payment, please see the .

Kate.
Pages:
Jump to: