Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] automatic swiss watch - page 2. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
September 06, 2014, 07:11:46 AM
good spot. its probably the angle of the picture, its not cut in half, but yeah its too close to the window.. and that @3 dot looks smaller than others.
do not surprises me at all.
any other things you see guys?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
September 06, 2014, 07:03:48 AM
Just to save everyone the effort, this is a 100% poor fake.

Check the lume dot @ 3, the date window cuts it off.  Not the case in the original.

Much nicer brand new copy here for a lot cheaper than the 2BTC the op is asking for @ $318 or about 1BTC -

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_137&products_id=3075

September 06, 2014, 07:02:12 AM
are you kidding me? why should i post good quality pictures with my name on it? isn't is obvious i have it?
the pictures above is exact watch i am selling ! escrow can be used. happy with watch, coins released. simple
looks like they still go for around $100

still waiting for you to show me an automatic watch, sapphire glass, PVD coating rubber strap, screw locks, working cronograph, engravings, markings, logos, sharp tiny details, black treatened steel case.

i found that you couldnt get PVD coated strap cheaper than 100$, so offers for this watch like 100$ is funny.

even if its a fake, i would like to see a guy who made it, its a top end quality. and i think its a genuine. but i cant prove, i have no box and other stuff.
i cant sell it Norway. no one will buy with out paperwork and pawnshops not buying as well, its under the law to buy things with out paperwork except precious metals.
so i will try to sell it somewhere outside of my country. and if there is anyone here that lives in Oslo and would like to inspect this watch, please, welcome.
September 06, 2014, 06:52:49 AM
and what if it is? i hope not. but what if it is?
still worth a 1000$

how old are you kids?
i told you 5 times, and going to tell once again!
ALL PICTURES IN THIS TREAD IS THE WATCH YOU ARE BUYING. THEY ARE NOT TAKEN FROM THE WEB. IT IS EXACT WATCH YOU WILL GET. ITS MY WATCH. REAL PICTURES.
are we clear now?

no matter if its real or not, it is highest quality watch. and anyone would be happy to have it for 1k$
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 08:02:31 PM
ok so your not willing to verify if its real or not, but your willing to take $3k less than it could potentially be worth??

No one is debating if the first 4 pics looks good, but it seems you could post one more with your "other camera" and we can see if it is the same watch.

Also, we all know how escrow works, but I dont think anyone wants to waste their time waiting for this to be delivered just to find out its a replica.  You could have cleared this up very easily by posting a quality pic with your name.
September 05, 2014, 05:45:05 PM
i wish you could take it in your hand, it is worth a money, you would spot that.
a little bit from a good side:
steel is not painted, it is whole black. treated with chemicals? genuine?
sapphire glass. genuine?
automatic movement - genuine?
working chronograph - genuine?
POV coated strap. so durable it looks like it would be difficult to cut it with knife - genuine?
engravings, screwlocks, markings and all micro mirco details matches the pictures on breitling site.
thats what i have researched.
thats why i am so comfortable with escrow, if you not happy, ill keep it. looks nice on my hand
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
September 05, 2014, 05:36:45 PM
another thing. all you speak escrow esrcow escrow, do you know how it works? so why are acting like a chillds?

Yes, I know how escrow works, look at my signature.

$1000 doesn't seem like a lot of money to me if I had verification that it's a legit watch.
September 05, 2014, 05:33:59 PM
in country where i live time spend for that is more valued. so not interested.
minimum is 2btc

So it costs you about $1000 to drive back and forth to take a picture of your watch?

1000$ doesnt mean i will sell it. it might sound VERY big money to you. but thats the price we can start to talk. it is not how i valued my time, this is what the watch is worth

ill better keep it than take 900usd

another thing. all you speak escrow esrcow escrow, do you know how it works? so why are acting like a chillds?
September 05, 2014, 05:30:49 PM
oh my God, whats wrong with you people?
picture quality is superb.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2014, 05:30:29 PM
minimum is 2btc

So it costs you about $1000 to drive back and forth to take a picture of your watch?

Exactly what I was thinking. lol
legendary
September 05, 2014, 05:30:00 PM
minimum is 2btc

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2014, 05:26:09 PM
this not sell or die to me.
ill keep it if not hear the price i want. and i guess that will not be auctioned. as i have received offer as 75 or 100usd. strap cost minimum that.
and waste my time driving to a friend borrowing camera, making pictures, bringing back the camera to a friend. packing, shipping, waiting, risking and so on. for what? in country where i live time spend for that is more valued. so not interested.
minimum is 2btc

2BTC for something that is very likely to be a fake watch? You are not getting anywhere near that without decent pictures.
September 05, 2014, 05:17:47 PM
this not sell or die to me.
ill keep it if not hear the price i want. and i guess that will not be auctioned. as i have received offer as 75 or 100usd. strap cost minimum that.
and waste my time driving to a friend borrowing camera, making pictures, bringing back the camera to a friend. packing, shipping, waiting, risking and so on. for what? in country where i live time spend for that is more valued. so not interested.
minimum is 2btc
legendary
September 05, 2014, 05:11:45 PM
all the pictures here in the listing is the watch you are buying. period.

I have doubts. Please post more pictures.
September 05, 2014, 05:06:12 PM
damn. again. those 4 first pictures.- MY WATCH. WATCH ON HAND.

ok, will make an offer if you can find your good camera again.

read above. escrow used. not happy with watch, i do not get coins. so why i should post another pictures?
stop talking nonsense.

all the pictures here in the listing is the watch you are buying. period.
September 05, 2014, 05:04:29 PM
yes, i prefer ship to Europe.

tell you what. every detail matches watch on breitlings official site, i was looking for any any difference, couldn't find one.
even micro engravings under the strap connections.
i went to pawnshop, to sell it, but here in Oslo they reject to buy it with out documents.
so willing to sell. just not sure how much i want for it. quality worth a money, guarantee.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 05:01:46 PM

ok, will make an offer if you can find your good camera again.
September 05, 2014, 04:56:03 PM
find me ANY automatic watch for 100usd, link please
September 05, 2014, 04:54:41 PM
September 05, 2014, 04:52:40 PM
i do not have good camera, just my bold 9900 blackberry. that makes shh... pictures.
the first pictures i have linked were made with good camera. and that watch in pictures are the watch i have, pictures are not from the web, they are taken with a cam. so the moment i cant provide better pictures.
guys, i can't vouch this watch is real or not. but from the first glance it looks like a very solid quality watch.
Pages:
Jump to: