Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Avalon 85Gh/s ASIC - Auction, ends within 24 hours! - page 6. (Read 11316 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
Keep it real
Also going to throw up a bid shortly, but I am curious of your approximate electricity costs.  I have no idea what it's like overseas.

I'll try to get this exact data tomorrow. What exactly would I be asking for? KW/h?

Exactly, I'm looking for cost per KW/h just to make sure it's not crazy high.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Also going to throw up a bid shortly, but I am curious of your approximate electricity costs.  I have no idea what it's like overseas.

I'll try to get this exact data tomorrow. What exactly would I be asking for? KW/h?
legendary
Keep it real
legendary
Keep it real
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
This auction will end in:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-04-08+11:00:00

Avalons all-out, first batch botched, seeking security?

There seems to be an influx of newbies trying to "group-buy" an Avalon (something I personally think will not end well for many just as most mining investments never did due to infighting, theft, etc). The point of these group-buys is that they allow multiple individuals to share in the cost and rewards, but entrust a complete stranger (and in these cases, a newbie with no reputation at all). The downside is that there are no guarantees that the individual will not just run out on them.

If you're actually interested in paying money now (BTC) to get shared profits in an Avalon miner for the future, I have a proposition that can help you achieve your goals while helping me build a trustworthy reputation here again after 2 years of trolling (and serious business endeavors).

A single Avalon ASIC, 85Gh/s (4 modules) will be sent from China to Korea in May (Batch 3). It has already been purchased free and clear, with funds that are mine and not loaned from others. I am auctioning off up to 50% of the profits of this device in the form of shares. To clarify, there will be 100 shares, 50 shares of which will be owned by me, the rest are to be auctioned here.

Please read these two pages of information carefully before making a decision so that you are well informed before placing your bid.

Please understand that with these new ASIC rollouts, GPUs will be less and less profitable, and as far as I am aware, there are no other serious competitors to Avalon at this time in terms of performance and delivery. I may be biased since I am an Avalon owner, but I feel that if you don't have an Avalon, you'll be the only one left out.

For those familiar with the forum's advertising space auctions, this auction will be very familiar to you.

show us proof, like the email receipt.

Please read this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/somebody-is-trying-to-steal-batch-1-avalon-shippments-from-dhl-163795

I'll share it with Tysat since he's a moderator here and he can either confirm or deny my claim of receiving one here in Korea.

I can confirm that he has an order for a batch 3 Avalon that's been paid.

No need to worry about there not being a unit.
Pages:
Jump to: