Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] AVALON ASIC batch 1 currently on-hand; immediate availability! - page 2. (Read 5804 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
I'm in Boise, I'm trying to round up some partners to get $30k together. I don't know how close you are to the deadline but if you have a few days please don't close the auction. I'm contacting some interested friends.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Thanks for all your interest, but please note that the starting price for my Avalon is $30k.  Please do not clutter this thread posting any offer less than that.

Also an update on competitive (?) pricing.

People are bidding BTC63 to BTC70 for 10GH/s ASICMINER unit with still one more day to go for the auction to end: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1876418.
At this rate, and assuming 6x perf. delta between that and Avalon, it would value Avalon in the BTC378 to BTC420 range.  At the current exchange rate of $103, this would be equivalent to $38,934 to $43,260.

Just saying how good a bargain my Avalon is. Smiley

At current exchange rate of $118, even at $40k, it's less than BTC339 for 70GH/s of hashing power.  What a bargain!!! Smiley

Please keep sending me your PMs or post here!
then just keep it and make money?

and why are you selling it?

Fair question and several people had asked me via PM as well.

I am looking to diversify and shield myself a bit from bitcoin volatility.  I originally had three Avalons, already sold one, and currently have two, so I will have some reduced exposure even after the sale.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
then just keep it and make money?
Thanks for all your interest, but please note that the starting price for my Avalon is $30k.  Please do not clutter this thread posting any offer less than that.

Also an update on competitive (?) pricing.

People are bidding BTC63 to BTC70 for 10GH/s ASICMINER unit with still one more day to go for the auction to end: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1876418.
At this rate, and assuming 6x perf. delta between that and Avalon, it would value Avalon in the BTC378 to BTC420 range.  At the current exchange rate of $103, this would be equivalent to $38,934 to $43,260.

Just saying how good a bargain my Avalon is. Smiley
Activity: 46
I'm def interested if this falls through... would fly up to take posession in person as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
What is the best offer at the moment. Willing to fly up there next day to pick up if the price is still near $30,000.
Best offer is $35k currently.

I can offer $25k if that deal falls through. Let me know so I can book transportation there. Thanks
Activity: 22
I've bid on a couple of these ebay listings before.

I'll tell you this: I've gotten a ton of second chance offers due to the winning bidders not following through...and I'm not bidding anywhere close to the highest bids!
I suspect some shill bidding might be going on and that's why I said "although it's not clear whether it went through or not".
Thanks for sharing, Mark.
No problem.

By the way, I'm willing to pay $20-25k for your unit in case your top offer falls through. Good luck!
What is the best offer at the moment. Willing to fly up there next day to pick up if the price is still near $30,000.
Best offer is $35k currently.
Activity: 201
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
There is a user on the BFL Forums by the name of Ivan Frimmel who bids up all the Avalon units on sale through eBay to ridiculous levels, then takes pictures of winning and does not pay for them.

I'll tell you this: I've gotten a ton of second chance offers due to the winning bidders not following through...and I'm not bidding anywhere close to the highest bids!
I suspect some shill bidding might be going on and that's why I said "although it's not clear whether it went through or not".
Thanks for sharing, Mark.
Activity: 22

I can do 35k ish, but would want to have it picked up ASAP, ie. within a few days - I would be coming from Victoria.  Would just want to see it running in person, then a quick turnaround ideally. 

FYI, this is the best offer I have so far.
Activity: 37
I can do 35k ish, but would want to have it picked up ASAP, ie. within a few days - I would be coming from Victoria.  Would just want to see it running in person, then a quick turnaround ideally. 

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
For anybody that lives far away, I am offering the following service
--------------------------------
I am willing to pick up your new Avalon, test it, package it up real nice, and ship it to you.  My fee for this transaction will be:

Gas Money to Seattle and back - 1600 Miles - 3BTC
Hotel with nice bed for a nite - 1BTC
Couple of Pints and a bite to eat - 1BTC

Shipping - TBD (depending on your location)
Gratuity - 1% of all coins mined in 2012.

Bring It On!

I am in Seattle.  I am a much cheaper date.  lol

Fair question and several people had asked me via PM as well.

I am looking to diversify and shield myself a bit from bitcoin volatility.  I originally had three Avalons, already sold one, and currently have two, so I will have some reduced exposure even after the sale.
Activity: 148
Activity: 671
Merit: 500

What about if I don't pay the rest, but bump the gratuity to 5%?

Crap, nice catch.  I meant of course all coins mined in 2013.

Pages:
Jump to: