Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS AVALON CLONE many IN HAND and tons pre-order 120-140G for 33BTC - page 2. (Read 3567 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Id offer 30BTC Max. Only cause I need something to fill my warehouse with till KnC and them ship.

And when I offered 22btc per he asked if he could buy all mine lol.
yeah it is LOL. You offer a price that you aren't willing to sell for yourself.  Then raise it by 40%.  xselam it would help you out to get John K or some other trusted member to escrow for you.  For larger amounts that's pretty much the only way stuff gets sold here.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
i buy same b3 4 modules here for 35 BTC 12 days ago

now 25 or 27 btc max if you want sell here

it s not ebay here.
can I do the same deal?

i m not in USA but EU
ok
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
Id offer 30BTC Max. Only cause I need something to fill my warehouse with till KnC and them ship.

And when I offered 22btc per he asked if he could buy all mine lol.

it s not ebay here.
can I do the same deal?

i m not in USA but EU
wow
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

it s not ebay here.
can I do the same deal?

i m not in USA but EU

Yes we assumed that.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

it s not ebay here.
can I do the same deal?

i m not in USA but EU
Activity: 294

it s not ebay here.
can I do the same deal?

not without escrow for sure. you have to be lucky to sell without escrow here..

it s not ebay here.
can I do the same deal?
escrow is done by trusted forum members.
john k ismost trusted. ask him.

it s not ebay here.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
you accept escrow right? because you have very little feedback so i assume you MUST accept escrow
are you serious you will pay 7600$ for this Huh?? here is an AVALON for only 30BTC and the price get reduced each day by 1BTC   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3125291

no i think its overpriced as well just trying to weed out the scammers this guy kind of smells like a scammer to me i apologize if im wrong
no answer to escrow questions. buyers beware.
we can do escrow just how I dont have escrow?
what do I need to provide for doing business in escrow. See my pic Im not fraud or BFL.
no answer to escrow questions. buyers beware.
escrow support all types of delivery. just you wont see any of the coins until you deliver what you are selling.
payment to escrow, escrow tells you to ship (even if preorder, you will just wait longer for cash), goods delivered, once verified fully working, buyer oks deal to escrow, you get coins.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
you accept escrow right? because you have very little feedback so i assume you MUST accept escrow

And show us some proof you actually have these machines... Pictures?
problem resolv US Purchasers only.

and B3 - 4 modules for 35BTC
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
are you serious you will pay 7600$ for this Huh?? here is an AVALON for only 30BTC and the price get reduced each day by 1BTC   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3125291
It is $4.2k for 80G.
this is 110G and the preorder is 120-140G. Do you ever had an avalon at all? Or just like to question everyone?
To the ones who don't believe us please take a look at the pictures.

it is still overpriced, and yes I question everything, you don't like it then stay on ebay, we like to discuss things here.

BTW: he asked if you use Escrow and you didn't answer. I am curious as well .
Escrow only for current units not for preorder. Do Escrow support preorder at all?

we meant items on stock... no one will pre-order an Avalon shipped on October, this will be crazy...it will never ROI, even these on stock that you are selling now will never ROI at this price
It is $4.2k for 80G.
this is 110G and the preorder is 120-140G. Do you ever had an avalon at all? Or just like to question everyone?

it is still overpriced, and yes I question everything, you don't like it then stay on ebay, we like to discuss things here.

Escrow only for current units not for preorder. Do Escrow support preorder at all?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
It is $4.2k for 80G.

Pages:
Jump to: