Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Bad Debt - page 2. (Read 3037 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
March 15, 2012, 08:37:28 PM
Currently Available:

*NEW!*Request
Principal - ฿100
Amount Due - ฿110
Due Date - 6/6/12
Ask Price: ฿3
Notes: Has not been active on forum since May 31st. Has not replied to PMs or email. The loan is classified as a business-oriented loan. Loan is not secured. Debt comes with fairly extensive dox'ing and all correspondence. A phone number has been collected, but I am not sure if it's necessarily his, and have not tried calling it. The websites he was intending to continue development on using the loan have been taken down, and he doesn't appear to be active anywhere online.

*SOLD!*SirChiko
Principal - ฿15
Amount Due - ฿16.81
Due Date - 3/5/12
Ask Price: ฿.50
Notes: Still active on forum. Has not replied to contact. I have no information on this individual. The loan is classified as a consumer loan. Loan is not secured.

*SOLD!*DoubleIcaras
Principal - ฿59.2
Amount Due - ฿67.5
Due Date - 3/6/12
Ask Price: ฿2
Notes: Is no longer active on this forum. Member is assumed a scammer. Has not replied to contact requests. I have extensive information on this individual (not his address, however, though I have his dad's) which will be turned over upon purchase of this loan. IP information corresponds with his assumed location. Loan is not secured. Multiple other lenders are also involved in collection efforts. Comes with a pre-written notification of non-payment I'm not comfortable sending because I'm not sure of DI's nor his father's identity. His father has not responded to contact requests.

*SOLD!*Shakaru
Principal - ฿2630
Amount Due (settlement amount - payments made on it) - 1784.38BTC
Due Date - Before Feb. 2012
Ask Price: 200BTC
Notes: Not going to offer explanation. I think everyone on the forum who might be interested knows what's going on.

Upon sale of bad debt, I am not responsible for what you do with the claim. You'll receive no formal paperwork. I am not responsible if you collect nothing. I am not responsible if you are sued for harassment. I am not responsible for inaccurate information.

This thread will be updated if loans are defaulted on in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: