Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Batch 1 & 2 Antminer R4 units - ****Sold**** - page 2. (Read 1504 times)

legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Thank you so much for the help and suggestion.  See below for picture with my forum name (excuse the poor hand writing)

[linksnipped]

Bigger picture here.

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Thank you so much for the help and suggestion.  See below for picture with my forum name (excuse the poor hand writing)

legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
Here you go. May want to add your forum name to a piece of paper to include in the images. Good luck with sale!

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hello all,

Just received a shipment of batch 2 R4 units.  You can find the images here: http://postimg.org/gallery/1fijpsbkk/  2 units are for sale, I have already sold the third you see in the photos.  I am in the middle of testing each one to ensure it is working properly.  Each one comes with Bitmain's standard warranty, no other guarantees apply other than my out of box testing.

I am listing them for 2.0BTC shipped in the USA. If you are out of country we can discuss shipping charges depending on your location.  I will only accept transactions via escrow, and would prefer to only do business with established members on the boards.

Thanks,

-Reelen

**Update**

I have 2 more B2 units and 1 B1 (overclockable to 9.3/4T~) unit.  Pricing is as follows

B1 Unit - 1.7 BTC shipped in lower 48 states (International shipping unique upon your location)

B2 Units - 1.5 BTC shipped in lower 48 states (International shipping unique upon your location)

If you purchase two I will throw in this PSU at no additional fee:

Same day shipping available.  I accept escrow via OgNasty or Philipma1957 buyer pays fee.

Thanks,

-Reelen
Pages:
Jump to: