Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Best Virtual Credit Cards (visa, mastercard) - page 3. (Read 1403 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 0
Just sent the Bitcoins to him for a vcc. Will reply back with the results.
Activity: 9
pm me your skype i am keen for it
Activity: 8
In what countries are the VCC's from?
Activity: 23
I need a VCC, but first, how many of these can you create? The only reason i ask is that another guys I bought a card from vanished on me after I tried to reload the card. He kept asking me if I was still using it, and I kept replying that I was, but it sounded like he was trying to delete my card so he can create more for someone else.

I just want to make sure that you have no intention of doing this before I place my order. Please let me know, thanks.

unlimited I can create. Don't worry I will not delete cards..
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I need a VCC, but first, how many of these can you create? The only reason i ask is that another guys I bought a card from vanished on me after I tried to reload the card. He kept asking me if I was still using it, and I kept replying that I was, but it sounded like he was trying to delete my card so he can create more for someone else.

I just want to make sure that you have no intention of doing this before I place my order. Please let me know, thanks.
did you give a vouch copy to gondel?

I send pm but no responde.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 6509
be constructive or S.T.F.U
did you give a vouch copy to gondel?
Activity: 2
Very interesting. How about the cardholder's name? So we just use it without a name?
Reserved for future

yes works any name and adress.
Activity: 15
Very interesting. How about the cardholder's name? So we just use it without a name?
Reserved for future
update guys.

Will this vcc work with aws? Is it known as prepaid? let me know asap, i'm willing to buy bulk

I am not sure for aws. but works amazon.
update guys.

Will this vcc work with aws? Is it known as prepaid? let me know asap, i'm willing to buy bulk
Can you send the card for first?
If you don’t obtain money you always can block the card immediately.

leave your skype.
Activity: 2
Can you send the card for first?
If you don’t obtain money you always can block the card immediately.
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes HE IS SCAMMER! I REPEAT HE IS SCAMMER! HE WILL ASK FOR MONEY AND AFTER TAKING MONEY HE WILL VANISH AWAY! DONT FALL he is shamless fellow with scamming family!

Who Are you Huh i will complain now!!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4488305.new#new
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
I am also interested in this offer where I will be able to spend the bitcoins without the need to send documents & get the cards.
The validity period is not significant as it will be used immediately after demand, the problem now lies in trust.
Send a Vouch copy to gondel or use a trusted member as escrow.
Can i you it for google cloud?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Vouch  copy?
+ our card is one of the very rare that will be accepted these days by Paypal.

Whoa. So you're saying that I can use your product to link to my PayPal account? Legit.

Also, do you have any cards with the option to last longer than 6 months? I've purchased a VCC with a 2020 expiration date from another member of the forums, but I'm always afraid that he will cancel the card at any given time; he is always sending me Skype messages asking if I'll be refilling the card, even though I have on multiple occasions...

So another question I have... How many of these cards can you concurrently offer? If I buy this card with the expectation of using the card for the full 6 months, can you ensure that you won't cancel the card before that time because you've run out of availability?

Thanks in advance.

Hello
You can use the card until 2021. There is no problem in this matter. The terms are plastic cards and there is no possibility of deletion.
Pages:
Jump to: