Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Bio Shick and Crysis 3 Game codes 600 WDC (Includes all games) - page 2. (Read 1184 times)

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
What is funny is people were cutting in line at stores to pay $59.99 for these games.

Meanwhile, miners are sitting on tens of thousands of codes ... love connection NOT MADE
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
hence why this thread for 10 LTC or 28$ is a steal!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I will probably end up posting them on ebay when I get around to it Smiley

Thanks!
@Bit_John
icefrogro on eBay will buy them at 35$ he resells them in Romania again it takes a while for Paypal to release the money but I have gotten mine so comfortable recomending him
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
I've seen these for sale on bitmit as well
@Bit_John
heck I can even point you in the direction of a buyer if you are interested he is Romanian though so takes 30 days for payments to clear (lame) but I have gotten every cent
@Bit_John
Sell them for sure that is like 350$ on ebay lol but you have to sell them as other in the classified format or they will remove your sale. Don't use the trademark photos for it either.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I got 10 codes right now Sad

@Bit_John
Oh I know I sell them all the time get 30-35$ on Ebay this is just easier
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
I think it comes with two more games never redeemed one they says its a 200$ value Ill take 10 LTC for the code or best offer PM me

lol, this comes with all ATI 7xxx series GPU's right now....I have 4 codes myself...But good luck to you
@Bit_John
I think it comes with two more games never redeemed one they says its a 200$ value Ill take 10 LTC for the code or best offer PM me
Pages:
Jump to: