Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS Bitcoin 6BTC+ Available - page 3. (Read 2744 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
September 30, 2013, 04:23:08 PM
No problem.  I will grab a MP when I leave work in about an hour for that amount. 

Thank you.  Please have your preferred escrow post the terms and what I need to do in this or another thread as appropriate, and I will respond with all the required information.

I'll put together the escrow contract now. I'll send it to both of you shortly.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 30, 2013, 03:47:49 PM
No problem.  I will grab a MP when I leave work in about an hour for that amount. 

Thank you.  Please have your preferred escrow post the terms and what I need to do in this or another thread as appropriate, and I will respond with all the required information.
Activity: 56
September 30, 2013, 03:44:07 PM
I would buy 1 BTC from you via moneypak if you are paying escrow fee and initiate the escrow thru your preferred party publicly.

How much would you want me to load on a MP for 1 BTC?

1BTC would be $127 loaded to the moneypak, you pay visa fee and I will pay escrow fee. Most likely going to use DannyHamilton if hes available.
Activity: 20
September 30, 2013, 03:36:58 PM
I would buy 1 BTC from you via moneypak if you are paying escrow fee and initiate the escrow thru your preferred party publicly.

How much would you want me to load on a MP for 1 BTC?
Activity: 56
September 30, 2013, 02:34:44 PM
Current Amount Left -     6.299BTC

Payment Options -

Amazon no longer available for now, I will update if I need more.

I am currently only accepting Moneypak. If you have another payment option you prefer I am willing to hear you out. I am unlikely to do any transaction that requires me to give you personal information. I am very hesitant to send my ID off into internet neverland so you will need an extraordinary reputation for that.

Rate - To be agreed upon. I am open to negotiations. Low ball offers will be ignored.

Escrow - I am not shipping first to the majority of members. I will offer DannyHamilton and John K as escrow. I will pay fees depending on deal.

*For unestablished members looking to buy bitcoin I would prefer to keep the transaction low such as .25-1BTC. This is my first attempt at selling bitcoin without an exchange and would like to minimize my loses due to fraud.

Any questions or concerns feel free to post or PM if you prefer privacy.  
Pages:
Jump to: