Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Bitcoin Talk Account - Full Member - Potential Senior Member - [24 Hour] - page 2. (Read 1254 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well you had almost sure the user wouldnt be able to repay on time,soo well my bid 0,011btc .
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Wanna ask a typical question Cheesy Can you sign a message from a staked address at least 3 months old?

If yes, I'd like to bid 0.012 BTC
Hi
No. This is a repossessed account from a loan default (it's relatively easy to find which account, you don't have to look too hard).

Therefore the high bid is still 0.01
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Wanna ask a typical question Cheesy Can you sign a message from a staked address at least 3 months old?

If yes, I'd like to bid 0.012 BTC
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
0.01BTC

you can move the thread to some other section, edit the OP, and move it back (if you ever want to update an auction OP again.).
Grrrr. I wish you could edit the initial post in an auction thread.

The auction ends on the 29th of March at 3PM GMT. After this, it ends within 2 hours of the last bid.

Hi
Selling a full member, potential senior member account. A link to the info is here:
http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/?token=5jr2isou
The account is from a defaulted loan. I will also only accept bids from those with neutral or positive trust.
Starting Bid: BTC0.01
Bidding Increment: BTC0.001
I will openly answer any questions.

You may have noticed I already have an auction thread for this, but the auction was extended and now bidders aren't interested and are ignoring messages from me. Also, the message notifying of extension is in the middle of the thread so people are unaware of the extension and probably think it's already. Essentially, it's just a mess. The post has been reported to the admins to remove.
Pages:
Jump to: