Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] BITCOIN.GURU domain - page 2. (Read 5309 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
February 16, 2014, 05:44:50 AM
That's pretty good offer.

This new extension are like .info .me not very good with search engines.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
February 14, 2014, 08:08:26 PM
.5 BTC offer for the hell of it  Grin

These names are still a huge gamble. Even more than BTC we would speculate...

You managed to secure probably the best Bitcoin.GTLD released in this batch Wink But..... there will be 900+ more .GTLDS released in the near future.
It's way to early to tell their true value. More inclined just to pay the premium years from now (if there is one), when the hype dies down and their real value stabilizes.

Best of luck with the sale!
Bit lower than I am looking for, but thanks for the offer nonetheless!

Indeed it is quite early to tell the value.  We'll see how it goes...!  I did spent a decent amount of money acquiring this in the first place, so hopefully that wasn't a waste.  Wink
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
February 14, 2014, 06:38:03 PM
.5 BTC offer for the hell of it  Grin

These names are still a huge gamble. Even more than BTC we would speculate...

You managed to secure probably the best Bitcoin.GTLD released in this batch. But there will be 900+ more .GTLDS released in the near future.
It's way to early to tell their true value. More inclined just to pay the premium years from now (if there is one), when the hype dies down and their real value stabilizes.

Best of luck with the sale
legendary
February 14, 2014, 02:54:13 PM
Have had one offer so far, anyone else interested?
legendary
February 07, 2014, 10:50:23 PM
bitcoin.guru.  This is a brand new domain, one of the few new extensions without any rules assigned to it, and is bound to be a premium domain..!

Willing to accept offers in USD or BTC (would prefer BTC) for at least 3 BTC.  Please send offers via forum PM or to [email protected].
Pages:
Jump to: