Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] BitcoinMarket.com - Cryptocurrency.com - GenesisBlock.com and many others - page 4. (Read 10108 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
I guess you want more than 1 Bitcoin for almost all of these? Most of them are only worth around $10.

And $10 is still much higher than how I value your knowledge about the domain market.

Tell me what some of these random words are actually worth something why haven't you sold them? because they are way to expensive and worthless you couldn't give away some of these domains.

I disagree. OP has a great collection of Bitcoin-related domains. In my opinion, they're far more valuable than crap like crypto-buy-litecoin.us that people are trying to sell.
New domains added:

bitcoinpetition.com
corretorabitcoin.com
bitcorretora.com
bitcoinmalwares.com

Any of the above for 1 BTC, offer valid for 7 days only starting today.

Updated list at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4997168
New domain added:

bitcofre.com
Cyber Squatting?

Yup in the worst way.

Looks like you're in the real estate business. By your very own logic, you must be a "Land Squatter" right?

He also seems to be in the Bitcoin business, buying a virtual asset for the sake of speculation, can you imagine?! I heard some people had astonishing profits doing exactly that, which is basically unfair with all the clueless people who  didn't have a vision and couldn't profit.

I already feel guilty for routinely selling domains for 1000x the price I paid 3 years ago, but this guy is disgusting.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Cyber Squatting?

Yup in the worst way.

Looks like you're in the real estate business. By your very own logic, you must consider yourself a "Land Squatter" right?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
New domains added:

cryptoinsurance.net
segurosbitcoin.com
bitcoinhoteis.com
bithoteis.com
hoteisbitcoin.com
multisig.com sold for $X,XXX

Congrats on the sale, but 4 figures for that name is cheap. We would have made a competitive offer in that price range.

Check this: http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/will-regulation-really-protect-bitcoin-users-from-losses-161753454.html

We own MultiSignature.com  Cool

How do you appraise BitcoinInsurance.com?

Too early and not enough data to accurately appraise.

Multisig.com was easy because you have reputable figures (Tony Gallippi, Vitalik Buterin, etc.) publicly speaking out about its technological promise and upcoming implementations.

Congrats on the sale, but 4 figures for that name is cheap. We would have made a competitive offer in that price range.

Check this: http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/will-regulation-really-protect-bitcoin-users-from-losses-161753454.html

How do you appraise BitcoinInsurance.com?
Why didn't you make an offer before then? Smiley

New domains added:

bitpassagem.com
bitviagem.com
bitcoinfinancialcentre.com
bitcointurismo.com
turismobitcoin.com

Please read the original post. I don't provide quotes. If you are serious about buying, submit your offer by PM and I'll get back to you.
Activity: 490
New domains added:

opensolvency.com
proofofsolvency.com
bitcoinsolvency.com
opensolvency.org
lightcoin.org sold for $X,XXX

New domains added:

BitcoinCroatia.com
IAmNotDorianNakamoto.com
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I guess you want more than 1 Bitcoin for almost all of these? Most of them are only worth around $10.

And $10 is still much higher than how I value your knowledge about the domain market.

Tell me what some of these random words are actually worth something why haven't you sold them? because they are way to expensive and worthless you couldn't give away some of these domains.

Pages:
Jump to: