Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk accounts with e-mail / signed message / escrow accepted - page 2. (Read 493 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 2218
💲🏎️💨🚓
Fullypak always work clean.

Even the account you're using has been hacked and tagged - clean? You? Seriously?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
people you sell UID's I've already tagged are telling me

Prove it
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Not what the people you sell UID's I've already tagged are telling me...

Roll Eyes

Prove it. I think, you can’t. Fullypak always work clean.

You only *think* I can't...?

legendary

Roll Eyes

Prove it. I think, you can’t. Fullypak always work clean.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hello, i'm selling original Bitcointalk accounts. There are fake e-mail addresses and sign message with old private key, you don't have to wait for 14 days.

Full member: $125
Senior member: $250

@DynamicA7 / Escrow ACCEPTED

Every time you sell a BitCoinTalk account I end up a week later getting a PM from some random butt hurt TM squeeling cry baby because the account you sold them has been slapped with Red Paint TM by me for something like being a shit poster or hacked account etc.

It is pathetic. I've sold more than 600 accounts by this time, and I swear you didn't even detect 1 account I sold. There are seperated Bitcoin & Ethereum addresses. If you want to catch me, you must work more hard. Fullypak “always” guarantee these accounts. TRY AGAIN

Roll Eyes
legendary
Hello, i'm selling original Bitcointalk accounts. There are fake e-mail addresses and sign message with old private key, you don't have to wait for 14 days.

Every time you sell a BitCoinTalk account I end up a week later getting a PM from some random butt hurt TM squeeling cry baby because the account you sold them has been slapped with Red Paint TM by me for something like being a shit poster or hacked account etc.

It is pathetic. I've sold more than 600 accounts by this time, and I swear you didn't even detect 1 account I sold. There are seperated Bitcoin & Ethereum addresses. If you want to catch me, you must work more hard. Fullypak “always” guarantee these accounts. TRY AGAIN
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓

legendary

Full member: $120
Senior member: $240

Only PM
Pages:
Jump to: