Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Bitcointalk Forum account -- HERO MEMBER - page 2. (Read 6693 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
can you lower the price for full member?

I don't have any full members for sale -- only senior members. Prices are not negotiable, thanks.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Well fuck you then.
can you lower the price for full member?
Bump.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Surprising this is allow on the forum.
It is perfectly fine and ok with forum rules. Account selling is legitimate business...if the accounts are obtained legally, not by stealing/hacking. It is legal because there is no way to track people who bought accounts. So forum staff point of view is: "if you can't do anything about it - let it be".
Bump.
Can any of them become hero members just by posting?

No, that's unlikely. Without manually trying to figure the 2-week periods, I'd estimate that they have 56-70+ activity above their current level.
Let me think about it for a little while but don't hold off other sales. I have purchased from you from an alt of mine and I can say that I was a happy/customer (for anyone else considering buying from this guy - although I cannot guarantee future performance)

Thanks for the vouch. Let me know if you are interested. Smiley

do you buy accounts?

Nope.
Activity: 458
From nothing to nothing
do you buy accounts?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

No, that's unlikely. Without manually trying to figure the 2-week periods, I'd estimate that they have 56-70+ activity above their current level.
Let me think about it for a little while but don't hold off other sales. I have purchased from you from an alt of mine and I can say that I was a happy/customer (for anyone else considering buying from this guy - although I cannot guarantee future performance)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Updated OP with a few Senior Member accounts for sale. Please PM me if interested.
I have a couple Senior Member accounts available. Please PM me if interested.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I got some way to go until i get to senior lol but i would rather do it the hard way  Wink
Have a few Senior and Full Member accounts up for sale. Prices listed in the OP. Will likely add some more Full Members to the OP in the next couple days.
Activity: 624
Merit: 500
its interesting to see accounts being bought/sold like crypto.
im wondering how much is my account worth?
dont think im trashing your thread, i realy am not, just wondering about how the prices go theese days.

GLWS

I've seen open offers upwards of 1 BTC for Hero Member accounts. I'd think closer to that if you're selling to an advertiser/account seller, and more if you were advertising and held out for a good offer. Just my two cents.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
its interesting to see accounts being bought/sold like crypto.
im wondering how much is my account worth?
dont think im trashing your thread, i realy am not, just wondering about how the prices go theese days.

GLWS
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,
Hi,
How much accounts have you made exactly with the time?  Huh
Are you posting with them right now ?
If you don not post for some time is your activity going down?
Thanks
BR

My experience is that activity can't go down unless you delete posts to the point that you have less posts than activity. Then your activity will = your post count.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Hi,
Thanks
BR
No, activity never reduces.It only increases with time if you post;max 14 activity points/2 weeks.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hi,
How much accounts have you made exactly with the time?  Huh
Thanks
BR

Wait your accounts activity go down if you dont post?

Thats absurd, I havent posted in a month.. and its still the same.. lol. Where did you hear this?

Also for the prices on the account, is the price negotiable or no? It seems like you are firm on those prices...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
Hi,
Thanks
BR
Pages:
Jump to: