Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Bulk Qty of Armor RX570 8GB 31MH/s, US only and advanced wire/paypal - page 2. (Read 365 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
You are willing to accept paypal, that's something most scammers would never accept because of the protections for buyers/sellers.  So that's a plus for you.

Are you open to offers? Or you 100% firm at that price?

Also I am aware of skepticism being a newbie member on the forum but I am using my real name. I have enough google presence before someone jumps to conclusion that I am a scammer.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Also I am aware of skepticism being a newbie member on the forum but I am using my real name. I have enough google presence before someone jumps to conclusion that I am a scammer.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Looking for US buyer only as I can not export, nor allowed to. These are 195 Qty of MSI Armor RX570 8GB and my asking price is $375. I know on a lucky day you might be able to snatch from amazon/newegg at same price but I offer same terms/warranty and well and its impossible to find a bulk qty like this anywhere, so oriented towards bulk buyers/farmers.

I just sold one batch and those came with new micron memories. Buyers have confirmed 30.35 MH though I am confident I can push may be 31+ out of these @ just 100W.

No cashier's check and stuff. Either wire to my BofA account or paypal goods if you cover the fees. I know anyone would have concerns about scam etc but we WILL sort these out if you are interested. I have sold 800+ in last 4 weeks so I have built enough credentials. I have never used escrow but well, I am willing to give it a try as well.

Est Delivery is just a week which is my selling point. Most distributors would take almost a month these days for bulk purchase.
Drop me a pm or mail - [email protected]

Pages:
Jump to: