Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] BUT FIRST LET ME GIVE A FEW AWAY (CUSTOM SPOTIFY PREMIUMS) - page 2. (Read 822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
I'm interested if any left if qualify I can leave review.

Sure, you can pay me 5$ and get an account. Pm me for more details.
doa
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I'm interested if any left if qualify I can leave review.
legendary
Giving away 5 custom spotify premium [Auto renew] accounts. These are made with a method only known by a few, so I have faith in the accounts. The giveaway will start with full members and above only, no exceptions! After the first five have been given away I am selling the custom made accounts for 5$ each!

4/5 remain!
I am also intersted to have one vouch  i am sending you a pm the details can be as you want just need one working correctly.

No problem, I will be waiting for your pm.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Giving away 5 custom spotify premium [Auto renew] accounts. These are made with a method only known by a few, so I have faith in the accounts. The giveaway will start with full members and above only, no exceptions! After the first five have been given away I am selling the custom made accounts for 5$ each!

4/5 remain!
I am also intersted to have one vouch  i am sending you a pm the details can be as you want just need one working correctly.
legendary
Hi, can I have 1? I am interested in these accounts.

Sure! Pm me with the account details you want and I will send you one account.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Hi, can I have 1? I am interested in these accounts.
legendary

2/5 remain!
Pages:
Jump to: