Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] 📱Carrier/Phone Unlocking Service 📱 & Disable Find My iPhone 🔓 🔓 🔓 - page 2. (Read 16213 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
pm sent for iphone 5s
thanks

I can not do icloud unlock at the moment. I do not have a GSX account. Do you still want a network unlock?

Yes please if you can do network unlock would be great, information sent already.
thanks
Activity: 38
Left info for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in PM.  Thanks!

Unlock code delivered as vouch copy Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Unfortunately I can not unlock that specific Ireland carrier at this time. I will reach out to you though if that changes in the future Smiley
No worries, thank you so much for trying anyways
Activity: 34
Unlocked process worked fine. Definitely a trustworthy seller.

Just had to connect my brand new Iphone 6 from Sprint to itunes to do a restore to get the phone unlocked. I´m these days in Central America and I´m using now a SIM card from Movistar in Panama.

Thank you very much.
If you can sell just the codes then I would be interested in buying it like this an not to unlock for me.
You can offer it this way?

Let me know by sent in a pm.
Thank you.

I responded to your PM. I can not sell the WHOLE DB, however I can sell bulk unlock codes. You would just pay upfront for a discount, and message me (skype, email, discord... what ever) as you need to unlock devices.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
If you can sell just the codes then I would be interested in buying it like this an not to unlock for me.
You can offer it this way?

Let me know by sent in a pm.
Thank you.
Sent you phone details for an unlock. Thanks so much for this even if you cant unlock mine.

Unfortunately I can not unlock that specific Ireland carrier at this time. I will reach out to you though if that changes in the future Smiley
sent information by PM for unlock  Smiley

iPhone unlock is in progress...
Information to get an Iphone 6 unlocked just sent.

Delivered. iPhone is unlocked. You will need to plug the phone into iTunes and setup the phone again.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Sent you phone details for an unlock. Thanks so much for this even if you cant unlock mine.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
sent information by PM for unlock  Smiley
Alright, thank you for being transparent Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I'm looking for a service, Sent you a PM.

NCK, NSCK, SPCK, CPCK, SIMCK codes delivered.

In most cases, you will just need to use NCK

https://www.unlocked-dongle.com/mobile/General/types-of-mobile-phone-locks-nck-spck-nsck-simck-cck.html

Do not forget to +rep Smiley

I have received the above-mentioned codes from the OP. Still, need to apply to my phone as I have no access to it right now..Will get it done within few days.
pm send for bulk orders

Talked on skype. Currently doing bulk orders on a case by case basis. For the country Poland, I can only do phones locked to Orange
pm sent for iphone 5s
thanks

I can not do icloud unlock at the moment. I do not have a GSX account. Do you still want a network unlock?

EDIT: I am now offering iCloud unlocks. Feel free to PM me for pricing.
Activity: 407
Merit: 108
Have a nice day !
Activity: 56
Left info for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in PM.  Thanks!

In progress, will PM you if the S8's work Smiley

EDIT: Unlock codes delivered
I'm looking for a service, Sent you a PM.

NCK, NSCK, SPCK, CPCK, SIMCK codes delivered.

In most cases, you will just need to use NCK

https://www.unlocked-dongle.com/mobile/General/types-of-mobile-phone-locks-nck-spck-nsck-simck-cck.html

Do not forget to +rep Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account
Left info for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus in PM.  Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: