Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] [Closed] Cloudminr Account - 4,505 GH/s - page 2. (Read 2000 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
February 28, 2015, 07:09:08 AM
@Bitcoin Explorer ; If it was not for my actual situation, I would consider your offer.

@Muhammed Zakir, so that the transaction could be done fast and honestly, I'll be able to give my account to Taylan, a reputable escrow, so that he could confirm that my account represent at 100% the screenshots I shared in the first post. You may notice too that the referral link I have in my sig is the same as on the picture since 2 months.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
February 28, 2015, 07:04:42 AM
Can you give this account to me or a trusted person to verify what you said is true? I have done this many times earlier.

-MZ
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 28, 2015, 06:58:31 AM
This is interesting. Will your accept faucets and other websites that make money? Like blogs and other Web properties.
I know toy want liquidity but I was just wondering whether you'd be interested
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
February 28, 2015, 06:50:06 AM
Edit ; The account is not for sale anymore, thx.

Hey guys, I want to sell my 4483 GH/s cloudminr account.  (almost 4 Antminer S5 equivalent).

I'm very satisfied with the service offered by Adrian (Cloudminr)  so far, I never missed a payment and had my manual withdrawals when I asked to.

The main reason of my sale is that an opportunity happen in my life and I need some liquidity as soon as possible. I'll will be back on track with cloudminr in about one or 2 months.

The account itself worth 4.7708 BTC, I have a VIP membership + 79 referred users. * see pictures below *

Since I have to sell fast, I'll have to conclude the sale within 24-36h.

I don't want to ask a buy price, but the best offer here will win the account. I would be pleased if I had between 3 or 4 BTC due to my situation.

I'll choose the escrow of the transaction.

I accept Bitcoin or Paypal.

Edit 1 ; now 4,505 GH
Pages:
Jump to: