Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Conductive Cu/Ni Fabric - Let's make Faraday cages - page 4. (Read 21658 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
I may have simple passport cases, wallets and cellphone cases by next week. I will have more more complicated (cuter) bags a while after that, where the conductive fabric is actually hidden between two other non conductive fabrics. Its a little complicated to make it look really good while maintaining the Faraday properties.

Coming soon...
Faraday Wallets
Faraday Passport Cases
Faraday Phone Cases
Faraday Purses

What is conductive fabric?
Conductive fabric is used by hackers and makers to create things. It can be used to create touch screens, Faraday cages, theoretically protect your gadgets from an EMP blast and more.

It is used by law enforcement to collect evidence and prevent criminals from remotely wiping data off their electronics.
It is used by hackers to prevent authorities from locating their phone or snooping over the microphone.
It is used by people concerned with potential danger of EMF to protect themselves.
It is used by criminals to create booster bags.
It is used by privacy advocates to cover their passport and credit cards to prevent reading the RFIDs.

Buy Cu/Ni Conductive Fabric With Ripstop Protection
My conductive fabric is 42.5 inches width by (how many feet you want) length.

7.25$ per foot

Shipping
Free shipping on all orders over 12 feet.
2-11 feet  12$ shipping - fabric is shipped in long cardboard tubes to prevent creasing.
1-2 feet     6$ shipping - fabric is rolled lengthwise to fit in a smaller package.

Escrow
I would prefer to use escrow services for every transaction. We can use whichever you feel most comfortable with, here is a short list of options

http://thrucoin.com/help
http://btcrow.com/

All pricing is usd converted into bitcoins by mtgox last price.
Now accepting litecoins - PM for details.

Ask questions!

This roll is one I actively use to create my gadgets.

Close up of the rip stop protection grid.
Pages:
Jump to: