Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] DayZ Standalone, Thief, Cs complate 50% Off Watch Dogs added - page 2. (Read 2390 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Hmmm, I see. I did not know that dyingdreams. Thanks a lot for telling me. Let's just hope that he is legit (and he really does seem that way, because he never rushed me or behaved strangely).
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
I would just like to point out, the concept of the "Steam Gift" gives a false sense of security. If you redeem the game to your account and at ANY point in the future a charge-back is filed or if Steam discovers that the Steam Gift was purchased using a fraudulent method Steam will permanently remove the game from your account.

That being said, jahamuha1 is a new user on these forums and this thread was his very first post. Furthermore, he is selling copies of DayZ standalone at a deep discount, and to the best of my knowledge, DayZ standalone has NEVER been on sale anywhere (if you can point to evidence to the contrary please do).

I know FOR A FACT that the only other person I've seen selling DayZ on these forums for so cheap was indeed proved to be a scammer, and several people, including myself, that received Steam Gifts from him had them revoked by Steam. I had the game Rust in my library for MONTHS before a charge-back got filed and the game was revoked from my library.

Just to clarify: I AM NOT ACCUSING JAHAMUHA1 OF BEING A SCAMMER, I just want to make sure people don't get lulled into a false sense of a security since he's dealing in Steam Gifts and using escrow or willing to send first.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
1 more dayz in stock!!!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
bought day z , i went first and he sent the gift afterwards.
worked great!
Still 2 copies of dayz In stock
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
The trade has been done! One Day-Z copy for 0.036BTC. He sent the game first (it was a Steam Gift) and I send the BTC afterwards. It was a smooth transaction, thanks man Wink
I will take my chances since you are my first buyer.
Pm'ed you
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Still selling Dayz? And if so, do you want to use escrow or do you trust me enough to go first?
DayZ standalone - 23,99€ steam, 50% off - 12€ (3 In stock)
Thief - 49,99€ steam, 50% off - 25€ (1 In stock)
Cs complate - 22,99€ on steam, 50% off - 21€ (1 In stock)

Willing to use full escrow (must be known, popular, you cover fee's)
Willing to go first if high ranked member or awesome raitings.
Pages:
Jump to: