Pages:
Author

Topic: (WTS) Eclipse Poster Second Edition - Limited Print - 0/33 Available (SOLD OUT) - page 3. (Read 1027 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 135
administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
Activity: 1078
Merit: 872
In Bitcoin We Trust
Woowww the lowest number please  Grin so the #1  Grin if available  Smiley

i really love this concept !
copper member
Activity: 940
Merit: 417
Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment
Eclipse Poster Second Edition ---SOLD OUT---

Total Print: 66 33

Poster Edition: II

Material: Waterproof, Fadeproof, Semi gloss, High resolution poster paper.

Subject Matter: 2013, Lealana 5 Litecoin. Version 2 Litecoin

Size: 18 Inches x 24 Inches = 45.72 Cm x 60.96 Cm

This limited second edition print features the eye popping hologram on my 2013 Lealana 5 Litecoin token. In the forefront, this brilliant hologram has been blownup over 2000x and displayed in an extravagant designer fashion. The address window has been custom designed with my personal 33 monogram pattern. A stratospheric halo featuring a custom color sampling surrounds the coin. This hue was hand sampled from the colors of the coin itself, making it a perfect match. In the background can be noted a very sophisticated Eclipse monogram. The Eclipse monogram is custom designed and gives the piece an eye capturing portrayal. At the top I have selected Japanese writing to add a foreign and exotic touch, also a nod to the satori token.

In Japanese can be read Decentralized. Cryptographic. Borderless. summarizing my feelings about the innovative technology cryptocurrency.

In the bottom left can be read Vires In Numeris, a nod to the casacius coins that popularized the space. Each casacius is inscribed with the same phrase.

In the bottom right a tamperproof serialized hologram proves the authenticity of the poster. Aesthetically framed in a seductive housing.

My website can be noted on the bottom right, FuckEthereum.com

Each poster is signed and dated with a fine tip white marker.

This design looks breathtaking hung anywhere. Drawing attention from everyone near it.

Buy it now: $99 =

This price includes:

1x Poster, hand signed and numbered  

1x Poster tube, premium quality sourced from magicwatersupply.com

1x Tamper evident serialized hologram

Free shipping within the United States

International shipping is +$25 for customs and shipping (Multiple posters shipped international pay only one $25 shipping fee)

If you want to use escrow through MJ just ask

bitcoin address: 3NSC61xJuzKVCdiBzfCbzH5dYKGa8VNGS9 (Only send coins to this address)

SOLD OUT

Reserve your number:

1. Mr. Crypto Hodl
2. Cyrus
3. MinerJones
4. Mitchell
5. CryptoGreatDane  
6. CryptoGreatDane
7. Dernoste
8. Frank Alpinecoin  
9. ------
10. ChiBitCity