Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS - EU] 8x AntMiner S1 @ 0.33 180GH/s *as NEW* + PSUs + exp shipment *NO VAT* - page 2. (Read 1465 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How come you mis-spelled your username Huh

You spent a lot of time trying out a freehand "stencil" font but you spelt your own user name wrong Huh

Good Luck With Your Sale Wink

ahahahahahah I was so stoned when writing ahahaha LOL Grin

That's a little disheartening.

If there was shipping to US I would scoop them up Sad

no worries man!

...we can ship to US but, eventually, import/VAT would be on you... we can mark the machines as "gift" or "broken/repair" if it would help! Wink

just let me know if you would be interested and I'll check the shipments rates for US (usually only a few bucks more than EU ones!)

Thanks for yous interest & Cheers!
-akw-

Do you accept escrow?

Yes, fees would be on you and the escrow I totally trust is SebastianJu... The only thing is that I want the funds to be released as tracking number/ shipment proofs will be shown >> soon after the shipment will occur.
No reason to fraud another member of our community... would you like a video of the shipment!? Smiley

Cheers!
-akw-
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

You spent a lot of time trying out a freehand "stencil" font but you spelt your own user name wrong Huh

no worries man!

...we can ship to US but, eventually, import/VAT would be on you... we can mark the machines as "gift" or "broken/repair" if it would help! Wink

just let me know if you would be interested and I'll check the shipments rates for US (usually only a few bucks more than EU ones!)

-akw-

Do you accept escrow?

no worries man!

-akw-
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

Activity: 330
Silverlink

As in title, I'm selling 8x AntMiner S1 latest model @ 0.4 180GH/s each/every are in "as new" conditions, no asics broken, always hosted in a data-center with optimal conditions (ambient: 22°C & asics: 35-38°C)... NEVER OVERCLOCKED... they hash crazy-stable @ 185-197 GH/s each without need to OC!

The excellent PSUs (makes you save energy & protect HW) Corsair RM750 750W ATX 80+ Gold fully modular, bought new together with the S1s about two months ago, cables/acc/packs included (all as new)... each at half the price @ 65€ = 90$ = 0.145 each

2-4 days, it depends on region, Express Registered (insured) Shipment (traceable, with number) to EU countries plus a few Mediterranean Countries (ask for details) included damage-proof box and anti-static bags costs:

for 1-2 machines = 56€ = 76$ = 0.124

for 3 machines = 65€ = 88$ = 0.144

Shipping on Tuesday 03/06/2014 morning, please note that BitmainTech is temporarly closed for the Chinese traditional Festival period...!!!

Better "buy-it-now" offers are welcome... don't be late! Wink

To recap:

S1s @ 0.33 each

PSUs @ 0.145 each

shipment @ 0.124 - 0.144

1X S1 + PSU & shipment cost @ 0.599

...NO-VAT/customs/Taxes/hassles/delays...

Cheers!
-akw-

Pages:
Jump to: