Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS-EU] BFL 5GH Miner (tracking code received) - page 3. (Read 3165 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
1 @ 17
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
3 @ 11.55
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
1 @ 10.5
What about the bidders who are willing not to escrow? Say I bid 15 no escrow and someone ahead bids 17 with escrow. Will you arbitrarily decide who wins?
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Timer removed. End time: 2013-06-08+17:00:00

I would really like to change the end time but let's stick with what I said before so everyone has time to bid. Here are some common questions I've received in PMs:

Are you going to mine with those 5GH miners before shipping them to buyers?
 - No, I will ship them to buyers the same day I receive them. Everyone will get their tracking code few hours after I've shipped. If someone wants, I can test his/her device briefly but I do not think it's necessary. I will ship them insured with tracking. I will cover the shipping to EU countries. Otherwise we split the cost and you take care of any other costs that might come up at your end.

Can I buy more than one, how many can you sell?
 - One 5GH miner/buyer. I will sell three but if the price keeps climbing like this I will sell four. I will let everyone know tomorrow evening (UTC)

When did you order, what is your order number, proof?
 - I ordered in June 2012. My order number for these four was 23xx. I'm happy to send pictures and/or tracking code if one has a winning bid.

PLEASE do not bid privately. I'm done with that mess Cheesy
Would you be shipping to US? If buyer pays shipping (insured, expedited w/ tracking) then any approx. cost?

If your bid makes it into the top three and you pay for the shipping, sure yes. That shipping method should be around 0.5BTC. I will check some shipping prices tomorrow and post them here.

But like I said, I prefer EU buyers due to shorter shipping time. Less time for everyone to wait the deal to get finished.
Activity: 180
Would you be shipping to US? If buyer pays shipping (insured, expedited w/ tracking) then any approx. cost?

Activity: 146
Can you clarify the amount of units for sale?

Three for sure. Probably four.
Can you clarify the amount of units for sale?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
1 @ 11
1 @ 10.20
Activity: 420
bitcoin is an expression of freedom.
5 @ 10.15
1 @ 10 without escrow.
legendary
1 @ 7.05
This whole thing is a huge mess right now. Everyone making bids in PMs. Make bids in public and I will decide later what to do.

Nothing sold yet and I will only answer PMs about shipping method, proof, location etc. Price discussion belongs here.

Everyone who is ready to pay me directly without escrow goes in front of the line. In case there isn't anyone who is ready to do that (doubt that) we will use JohnK's escrow service and buyer pays the fee. I will pay for normal, insured shipping. Express shipping is about 0.2BTC extra if you are in EU.
Sold one for 12BTC. PM'd JohnK about the escrow.

Happy bidding guys Cheesy
legendary
- i'm from EU
- escrow trough John, i pay the fees
What proof can you provide? You willing to pm tracking nr or other? Also, I am willing to cover escrow fee through JohnK, is that ok?

I can do that if you are a serious bidder. I'm shipping from Finland and plan to visit Stockholm around 16th of June so meeting there is also possible. JohnK is fine.

I already have three PMs where people are offering 10 BTC/device and asking how many I can sell:
My original plan was to sell only two or three here and one in finnish bitcoin forum. The shipment that I'm referring in the OP has four Jalapenos in it so that's my maximum. Other shipment will be mine since I've waited these for a whole year.
Pages:
Jump to: