Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] - EVE ONLINE ISK/PLEX - 1 billion = 13$ / PLEX = 10$ - page 6. (Read 10413 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
online selling
online selling
Rate:15$/1 Billion

Min. Amount: 2 Billion

Discounts:14.5$/10 Billion+

Methods of Delivery: For safety we are only delivering items through jetcan or ship shift in Jita.

Leave a post in this thread and add us on Skype.

Don't forget to leave us a FEED after the trade!

← Click

skype:phosphorus_h (avatar with a "?" in black and white)

We are not responsible for any action against your account by CCP - You need to understand that there is always risk while buying game currency
have stock add me on skype....
online have some stock
still selling
have stock....
still selling add me on skype
add me on skype if interested...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hello, well accepting BTC ?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Methods of Delivery: For safety we are only delivering items through jetcan or ship shift in Jita.

Don't forget to leave us a FEED after the trade!

I added you on skype, would like to buy 4 or 5 plex, sent skype message with my skype info(trident038) and email address I would like to complete asap so I can get back into the game to make my billions,

back online

A++ service, once I was able to get back in the game whole process took less then 15 minutes, nice to speak with and delivered as agreed will buy again

I added you on skype, would like to buy 4 or 5 plex, sent skype message with my skype info(trident038) and email address I would like to complete asap so I can get back into the game to make my billions,

back online
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Wait, 1PLEX = 30 days of in game subscription right?
Do I have to subscribe with EVE online before I can use PLEX?  Also, how much for 1 PLEX?  I've never played EVE online, but I want to start, just not subscribe to them...

Yes, PLEX atm is around 730m, so 11$ for each. You can make a trial account for free but selling PLEX to a trial account can be risky.

How come?  And if I DO buy a 1 month subscription, it's possible for me to make that a one time payment if I play enough, right?  I do not want to purchase a game that requires a monthly fee :-/

Yes, you can pay 30 days of gametime by buying PLEX on the market with the money you make in game, ISK (t's not hard to make it. It's an official RMT item made by CCP.

And it's risky because CCP watches more carefully trial accounts.

I may be biased, but EVE was the only MMO I played more than 1 month without getting bored... I just farm ISK now but whatever... xD

Sorry for questioning you - it's just that I want a game that I could stay in for a while, play competitive some days and casual on other days.
How long would it take me to farm enough ISK for a PLEX?  How much ISK do you make in a month?
Wait, 1PLEX = 30 days of in game subscription right?
Do I have to subscribe with EVE online before I can use PLEX?  Also, how much for 1 PLEX?  I've never played EVE online, but I want to start, just not subscribe to them...

Yes, PLEX atm is around 730m, so 11$ for each. You can make a trial account for free but selling PLEX to a trial account can be risky.

How come?  And if I DO buy a 1 month subscription, it's possible for me to make that a one time payment if I play enough, right?  I do not want to purchase a game that requires a monthly fee :-/

Yes, you can pay 30 days of gametime by buying PLEX on the market with the money you make in game, ISK (t's not hard to make it. It's an official RMT item made by CCP.

And it's risky because CCP watches more carefully trial accounts.

I may be biased, but EVE was the only MMO I played more than 1 month without getting bored... I just farm ISK now but whatever... xD
Pages:
Jump to: