Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] EVE Online PLEX - page 3. (Read 3377 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 24, 2012, 09:59:42 PM
how many hours do you play per week?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 24, 2012, 08:05:42 PM
hello fellow Canadian!

I've always wanted to play EVE but it seems to me the learning curve is quite large, and I'm a person who learns things easily.

how often do you play? I may not be able to find the time to farm 500 mil ISk to purchase a PLEX to extend my gametime.

Hello! I try to play whenever I have free time, but between college, work and sleep I have a hard time finding spare time; but I manage.

EVE Online is one of those games that I just cannot stop playing, due to the player run aspects of it and constant patches/updating, the developers really care about it. Once you get the hang of EVE, there really isn't anything to it, but the game is constantly evolving. There is a huge learning curve, but that just makes it more fun!

As long as you PM me, I get an email (and a notification on my phone) and I will be able to respond ASAP. Usually I am available to trade at any time (other than when I sleep, duh  Grin), because I can VNC into my desktop and control EVE from work if I need to.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 24, 2012, 07:39:43 PM
hello fellow Canadian!

I've always wanted to play EVE but it seems to me the learning curve is quite large, and I'm a person who learns things easily.

how often do you play? I may not be able to find the time to farm 500 mil ISk to purchase a PLEX to extend my gametime.
June 24, 2012, 06:54:24 PM
Great to see some new EVE offerings on here.  I usually sell my extra plex but I may need one here soon.  Do you deliver to any place inside empire space?

Yeah I can do that, as long as I don't have to go through low or null sec and risk my security, should be fine. Might take a bit longer for me to deliver it to ya rather than us meeting up, but I can do it. I won't charge anything extra  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
June 24, 2012, 06:47:02 PM
Great to see some new EVE offerings on here.  I usually sell my extra plex but I may need one here soon.  Do you deliver to any place inside empire space?
June 24, 2012, 06:43:24 PM
Ok, great.
We might do business than xD

Cool, look forward to hearing from ya. Updated my original post with current stocks.
Activity: 691
Merit: 511
June 24, 2012, 06:41:57 PM
Ok, great.
We might do business than xD
June 24, 2012, 06:03:48 PM
Russian or goon?

Canadian 'Freelancer'. I am not involved with any corporation other than myself  Smiley
Activity: 691
Merit: 511
June 24, 2012, 06:02:13 PM
Russian or goon?
June 24, 2012, 05:58:18 PM
EVE Online PLEX

I have a constant supply of PLEX. Will update this post with current stock.

Hoping to get a good reputation within this community via trading PLEX.

I am also selling on Bitmit, available with an escrow system, here.

Stock :
8 PLEX

Current ratio is:

PLEX : 0.53 BTC

PM me if you are interested. I will give you order details via PM, or purchase directly on Bitmit.
Pages:
Jump to: