Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Everything! PSUs, Laptops, Desktops, etc. - page 3. (Read 6629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
Could be he wrecked his car while driving your package to the post office and has been in the hospital. Friend of mine stopped answering emails for a month once, turns out he was in the ICU the whole time getting chunks of Mustang pulled out of his face.

In which case, I wish him a speedy recovery and that he is all right, at what point do you suggest I be concerned that he has stolen from me?

Quote from: DebitMe on Today at 03:19:32 AM
What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

Does anyone have any further information on this guy?

?? Nobody has reported (yet) that items have not been received, I don't see any red flags for this to be a Scam...

I am currently reporting that.  2 weeks since he said he would send the package.  I also don't see anyone reporting receiving a package from him, and he claimed that some of the S3's were sold.

Again, at what point do you guys think this should start to get escalated?  I understand something may have happened to him, but from this point of view, we don't know anything.  I will gladly delete these posts if he comes back and either sends me my money back or I get my package, but at what point do we consider that a scam has taken place?

My fault, I was writing the message when you answered. I would report it now, just to be sure no one makes business with him until you get the items/money back.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Could be he wrecked his car while driving your package to the post office and has been in the hospital. Friend of mine stopped answering emails for a month once, turns out he was in the ICU the whole time getting chunks of Mustang pulled out of his face.

In which case, I wish him a speedy recovery and that he is all right, at what point do you suggest I be concerned that he has stolen from me?

Quote from: DebitMe on Today at 03:19:32 AM
What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

?? Nobody has reported (yet) that items have not been received, I don't see any red flags for this to be a Scam...

I am currently reporting that.  2 weeks since he said he would send the package.  I also don't see anyone reporting receiving a package from him, and he claimed that some of the S3's were sold.

Again, at what point do you guys think this should start to get escalated?  I understand something may have happened to him, but from this point of view, we don't know anything.  I will gladly delete these posts if he comes back and either sends me my money back or I get my package, but at what point do we consider that a scam has taken place?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
legendary
Crazyates is a well know legendary member. Im sure there is a reason why he is not answering. His profile show the last activity to be the 4 of march. Wait a little bit more to see what is happening.

Hope he is still in the game.

I realize he is a legendary member, but he took my money on the 3rd, said he would be shipping next day, and here we are 2 weeks later and I don't have a package and he hasn't logged on since then.  In that time, the bitcoin price has risen by a little bit, so I would believe I am entitled to a partial refund since I have effectively given him a 2 week loan where nothing was being done on his part.

I have already said he gets a little longer, but I am collecting his information, if anyone has anything on him please let me know so I can contact the proper authorities when I get tired of waiting.  (To me this sounds like a sold or hacked account that the buyer got some use out of it being a legendary member).
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Crazyates is a well know legendary member. Im sure there is a reason why he is not answering. His profile show the last activity to be the 4 of march. Wait a little bit more to see what is happening.

Hope he is still in the game.
legendary
What a shame, this is looking to be a scam, I wonder if the account was sold or hacked or something.  Giving another day or two before I post negative rep for this scam.

legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021
Has anyone received anything from this sale?  I never received a tracking number and still haven't received anything after he said he would ship them the next day on the 3rd.

I had a friend meet up with him locally and picked up a few miners.  Smooth transaction.
legendary
Has anyone received anything from this sale?  I never received a tracking number and still haven't received anything after he said he would ship them the next day on the 3rd.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Interested in some s3's.  Pricing?
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
https://keybase.io/magicmann
Have you got any Scrypt ASICs?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
How much are you wanting for the S3's?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
How much for the Monarchs?  Tongue
how much did you fancy for 2x BFL 700GH/s Monarchs ?
I'm looking for $800 for the pair, plus shipping.
legendary
Ok thanks.  Would might be interested in a pdu.  What brand/model.  And is it metered.  Price for just one?  Thanks.
How much for the PDUs (price per unit pls)? Also what is the brand and model # ?
I'll grab the model number later today. They are Intelligent Switched PDUs.
legendary
Will be interested in a 24 port switche. Could you ship to Canada ?
Switches are already taken. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Will be interested in a 24 port switche. Could you ship to Canada ?

What is your price ? Grin

Cheer

Valkir
legendary
How much for the gaming pc? Pm me
I don't know what the specs are, so I'll have to look into it and get back to you.

Gaming PC is a Dell XPS 9100
Quad Core i7
12GB RAM
1.5TB HDD
AMD 5870
Built in Wireless

PM me an offer?
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1409
How much for the gaming pc? Pm me
I don't know what the specs are, so I'll have to look into it and get back to you.

Ok thanks.  Would might be interested in a pdu.  What brand/model.  And is it metered.  Price for just one?  Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
How much for the PDUs (price per unit pls)? Also what is the brand and model # ?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Hello.
how much did you fancy for
2x BFL 700GH/s Monarchs ?
Pages:
Jump to: