Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Fuel Cards: Fuel Up with Bitcoin at Shell, Exxon, Chevron, Bp and Sunoco - page 2. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
Are you still going to buy these today? I will buy one for $7.99 and send $10 for the original load if so, let me know please.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
So 1:1? Plus a 3 percent fee on top of that.
Am I correct?

Yes in general, assuming I understand your question correctly. The initial purchase of the card is different than a reload though: If you buy a reloadable card, you pay $7.99 which basically covers the all the various fees I have to pay as well as my time. There is no additional fee on the first load up to $100, so if you load $100 you'd pay $107.99 total. If you later wanted to add an additional $100, it would cost $103.

EDIT: An initial load of up to $100 could be done safely, I just won't add the full amount until the card is delivered for security reasons. I do have to load $10 because that is the minimum amount Shell will allow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The cheddar breed jealousy
So 1:1? Plus a 3 percent fee on top of that.
Am I correct?
Alright, I have to get up early for work tomorrow, but I will let this sit and send payment for 1 tom. morning. I'll send you a PM after I pay via Bitpay.
legendary
Yeah I will check one out. You have the cards on the way to you now right? You've already ordered them?

If you can maintain those low fees and good customer service, I could see you making some good business.

I will be ordering them tomorrow. If something doesn't work out I'll issue a full refund. If you'd prefer, I can PM you after I place the order.
Yeah I will check one out. You have the cards on the way to you now right? You've already ordered them?

If you can maintain those low fees and good customer service, I could see you making some good business.
legendary
Posted in response to a reply on the old unmoderated thread:

A 3% reload fee and $10 minimum amount aren't bad, I will probably end up trying this, just to have a simple option to get gas if I don't have any cash sometime.
How long do you plan on doing this though? For the foreseeable future? What if it wasn't extremely successful and only a couple people bought and frequently used the cards, would you still do it for them? And why the moderated thread?

Answer these questions and I will most likely buy one.

I don't see a problem with reloading them for the foreseeable future. The less people who are doing it, the less of a burden it is right? I can promise this: I WILL notify my customers if I stop the service, so you won't be depositing money and not hearing from me.

The moderated thread just made me feel better, but on second thought, I can see how it might make buyers uncomfortable. I can make an moderated thread if it's a problem. Eventually, I plan on creating a website if there is enough demand for the service.
legendary
Terms of Service

Shipping and Liability for Loss or Theft

• I will ship to the 50 US only!
  • $10 is the minimum load for reloadable gift cards. I must receive this prior to shipment.
  • All risk of loss or theft is assumed by the buyer, including loss or theft during shipment!
  • I send cards via USPS uninsured mail, meaning that the initial $10 load on reloadable cards, and the entire balance on non-reloadable cards, could be lost or stolen!
  • If you pay for an initial load on a reloadable card in excess of the $10 minimum, I will only put $10 on until you confirm delivery to minimize risk, and then I'll add the rest. If the card were lost or stolen I could then refund the $90 difference.

Refunds

All sales are final; refunds will be given only at my discretion. Although I am not obligated to refund any payment the following terms apply to any refunds that I do issue:

• If I have not exchanged a Bitcoin payment for US dollars, I will refund the original amount of Bitcoin I received, which may differ from the original US dollar amount depending on the exchange rate.
  • If I have exchanged a Bitcoin payment for US dollars, I may choose to refund the original US dollar amount in Bitcoin, which may differ from the original amount depending on the exchange rate.

Exchange Rate

• Bitpay will determine the appropriate exchange rate for transactions processed by their service.
  • I may use the Blockchain.info "at time of transaction" exchange rate, or the Blockchain or Coinbase rate at time of confirmation to determine US dollar value of direct payments.
  • I reserve the right to refund the original amount of Bitcoin paid in the event of a large exchange rate variation prior to the order being processed. I will attempt to be fair in cases where the exchange rate rises rapidly after payment.
  • Notwithstanding the above, the US dollar value of payments will not be adjusted based on exchange rate variation after confirmation.

Reloadable Cards

• There is a one time fee of $7.99 on reloadable cards.
  • There are no additional fees on the first load up to $100.
  • There is a 3.99% fee on all reloads.

I will attempt to process reloads within 12-24 hours, however, please allow up to 72 hours. The address used for deposits will be sent by email after purchase. Please, DO NOT send reloads to the Bitpay address. $10 is the minimum load for reloadable gift cards. I must receive this prior to shipment.

The card issuer has certain restrictions on loads and balances, these are the main ones:

• The minimum re-load amount is $25.
  • The maximum load amount is $300.
  • The maximum balance is also $300.
  • The card balance may or may not be redeemable for cash depending on the circumstances. I am not responsible for refunds once the balance is loaded.

Other Terms

• I reserve the right to refuse any order. Buyers with low trust may not be accepted, this is because I want to make sure that my early buyers will be honest about receiving the card.
  • Always treat your cards like cash! I am not the card issuer and am not nor can I be responsible for managing or safeguarding the funds on any card.
  • All cards are subject to card issuer restrictions for which I am not responsible.
  • These terms are subject to change without notice.
  • I reserve the right to discontinue the service at any time. Funds won't be kept in limbo though, I'll either process pending orders or refund them. You can count on me to be fair.
  • I reserve the right to discontinue service to any user should I choose to do so.
legendary

Fuel Cards from Shell, Exxon, Chevron, Bp and Sunoco!

All risk of loss or theft is assumed by the buyer, including loss or theft during shipment! By purchasing you agree to the Terms of Service in post 2 below.

$50 fuel card: Buy for $54.99
$100 fuel card: $105.99 [PM me for a payment address!]

Want to order more than one? I can discount additional cards!

Some cards will be shipped directly from the supplier giftcardlab.com.

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the companies whose cards I offer. Shell, Exxon, Chevron, Bp and Sunoco are trademarks of their respective owners.
Pages:
Jump to: