Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS ] Fully Automated Ponzi Script / Gambling Site - page 2. (Read 1117 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
PMed you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So you finally decided to stop scamming mr williamj2543 ? good on you mate

No, that's not me. That guy will still be here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
So you finally decided to stop scamming mr williamj2543 ? good on you mate
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hey all - I created this site (PonziWOW) but a project has come up where I can no longer run. It's offered for sale as it took me a couple days to code it. All you need is your own domain name, any Blockchain.info account and a PHP hosting account.

Features:

- Fully Automated: it runs automatically with a cron job, loading transactions, then paying out if bank has enough funds; it also sets aside site operator fee

- Includes Full Site: fully valid w3c XHTML strict; all you need is to change to your site name; includes Home, About, Faq, Contact page

- DDoS Protection: this script can be set to run on independent servers so the game continues processing blockchain deposits and payouts, even if public facing site goes down

- Innovative Random Payout: this is a unique feature for Ponzi sites. The script will pay the next person in line, then switch to pay a random person if there are 100 unpaid, then go back to next in line; random feature is optional

I can install if desired. Please PM offers  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: