Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Games CD-Keys & Steam Gifts - Includes GTA 5 - Cheap Prices. - page 2. (Read 1719 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Do you sell any other game?
I want to buy Besiege, or any sandbox game (Of course if you have it) Smiley

Damn I had a lot of Besiege lately ....sorry I am out of those. I will come later this week with more games.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
Do you sell any other game?
I want to buy Besiege, or any sandbox game (Of course if you have it) Smiley
1 x HuniePop - BTC0.015 - 4$ - STEAM CD KEY
1 x Democracy 3 - BTC 0.015  - 4$ - STEAM CD KEY

are left...

The HuniePop one is actually funny I saw a PewPewPie review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8HJ_qBV_VU
I don't do escrow since I am a trustable person in this community.
At the moment I don't do custom requests. I had GTA V for sale but I sold it on G2A. I am planing to move my shop around communities since G2A have huge fee's I can provide you with a printscreen of my G2A Feedbacks without any issues.  Wink

Good to know you have it but if I have to deal with you we must pass through an escrow.

Give me the link to your G2A shop.

Sorry for 4$ a game escrow is just a waste of time and fee's. If you can find an escrow that takes no fee, you are my guest to use it and I'll agree with the use of it. Also I use directly the G2A Platform , no personalized LINK. Here is a print screen instead.
Are you interested in the games that have been left ?

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
At the moment I don't do custom requests. I had GTA V for sale but I sold it on G2A. I am planing to move my shop around communities since G2A have huge fee's I can provide you with a printscreen of my G2A Feedbacks without any issues.  Wink

Good to know you have it but if I have to deal with you we must pass through an escrow.

Give me the link to your G2A shop.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
only for these games you mentioned or you can get one on request ? and what about the escrow can you do escrow ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Please do you have key for GTA 5, contact me if you do at reasonable price.
I am a trustful member of this amazing community. This CD-Keys aren't stolen.
They all work perfect without having any issues in the future.

1 x Witcher 3 - Wildhunt - BTC0.07 BTC - 18.32$ - Cheapest Price EVER! - ONLY CAN BE REDEEMED ON GOG.COM!- SOLD!
1 x HuniePop - BTC0.015 - 4$ - STEAM CD KEY
1 x Democracy 3 - BTC0.015  - 4$ - STEAM CD KEY

Wink I am the owner of 247CryptoNews.com I don't screw around with people. Your games will work perfectly no scam in the middle.
I myself own already 140 games : http://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198071367560/

So you pay first and I send CD-Key.

Cheers & peace!
Pages:
Jump to: