Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Kialara Original .1 #68/2500 Price Drop - page 2. (Read 1071 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
The Market was very different a few months ago.

You can personally thank OgNasty for that - he started mouthing off how they were overpriced and how everyone should dump them now.

bit like how half of us feel about his fanclub really
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Have Original's been selling at 1BTC+, ex. is there a link to a past sale at this price?
Not a number that is this high. Considering the number, past sales, and the price rise, he should be quite lucky if he gets 0.4 - 0.5 BTC. Correct me if I am wrong.

That was my thought, I recall some selling at 0.4-0.5BTC when the price of BTC was lower so I wouldn't expect it to go up in BTC terms.  Will wait for Op's response before jumping to conclusions as I may have missed some sales that set a higher standard.   Wink

I'll take offers.  Im far more interested in trade for physical than straight purchase for btc, but whatever worthwhile offer shows up first I'm interested in.

That said, seeing as Max's popularity continues to rise as does the desire for his new pieces... This piece is within the first 100 of the first production run ever created. Before he had a reputation at all. As an art piece, I see a premium attached.  Maybe 1btc is intentionally high... but .4-.5 is low.  Had offers .6+ two months ago. 
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
.2xBTC was the last public sale for an original. Super low sub #20's have sold for 0.75BTC+

Fort kialara signing out
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Have Original's been selling at 1BTC+, ex. is there a link to a past sale at this price?
Not a number that is this high. Considering the number, past sales, and the price rise, he should be quite lucky if he gets 0.4 - 0.5 BTC. Correct me if I am wrong.

That was my thought, I recall some selling at 0.4-0.5BTC when the price of BTC was lower so I wouldn't expect it to go up in BTC terms.  Will wait for Op's response before jumping to conclusions as I may have missed some sales that set a higher standard.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Bought it direct from Max via his first eBay sale cuz I thought it was cool.  Turns out it was collectible.

Haven't seen an original series # this low for sale in a while. Price reflects.  

BIN: .35 BTC
Trades for loaded coins considered.

Buyer pays escrow if desired

Pages:
Jump to: