Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] KNCMINER Pre-Order 1-500 Spot - page 2. (Read 2460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
June 05, 2013, 02:00:12 PM
Selling 1-500 batch pre-order slots for the KNC Miners I have, PM me offers:

Miners Available:
Saturn: 1
Jupiter: 3

I will place orders in the next few days, I confirmed with KNC that I can place different orders with different addresses for shipping and billing. Exact order number will be confirmed once KNC confirms payments from the special batch, all current numbers are meaningless, the original order was #292. Please Post offers here, for example x BTC for 1 Saturn spot, ect. The only BTC you will send me is for the spot, you will pay KNC directly once I create the order under your name.

You can read about the Open Day here and the positive feedback: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2380890

If there is an issue where you can't get an order # of 1-500 I will refund you the BTC for the spot, if you want a full refund you can deal with KNC directly as the order will be under your name. Here is a picture below, it's the best I could take holding an envelope and camera in my hand.

Please make Offers in the next 48hrs as time is running out to set up the orders, send BTC, and pay for them. I am getting alot of messages and it would be easier to track in the thread here, so post offers here. Example 10BTC for 1 Jupiter Spot.

I'll start with 0.1BTC for each (3) Jupiter spots = BTC0.3

Un-reasonable offers will not be entertained, KNC has orders in the 6000-10000+ range and probably growing after Today's open day. I already got offers for 5BTC

I didn't see a starting amount in the terms so this is a valid starting point.  It's ok if you don't want my BTC.  But I'm making a legitimate bid on the items you WTS. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 05, 2013, 01:55:26 PM

Un-reasonable offers will not be entertained, KNC has orders in the 6000-1000+ range and probably growing after Today's open day. I already got offers for 5BTC

You are crazy.

Good Enjoy waiting in queue 5000+, for serious people they can spend the extra money and get a spot. It's not crazy when people were selling BFL pre-orders for $20,000, or 20X the amount of the device. If paying a few hundred dollars to be one of the first spots available is crazy to you then you need a mental check.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
June 05, 2013, 01:51:45 PM

Un-reasonable offers will not be entertained, KNC has orders in the 6000-1000+ range and probably growing after Today's open day. I already got offers for 5BTC

You are crazy.
June 05, 2013, 01:51:12 PM

Un-reasonable offers will not be entertained, KNC has orders in the 6000-10000+ range and probably growing after Today's open day. I already got offers for 5BTC
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
June 05, 2013, 01:48:03 PM
June 05, 2013, 01:38:35 PM
Selling 1-500 batch pre-order slots for the KNC Miners I have, PM me offers:

Miners Available:
Saturn: 3 BTC each
Jupiter: 3 BTC each

Purchases:
Bogart

I will place orders in the next few days, I confirmed with KNC that I can place different orders with different addresses for shipping and billing. Exact order number will be confirmed once KNC confirms payments from the special batch, all current numbers are meaningless, the original order was #292. Please Post offers here, for example x BTC for 1 Saturn spot, ect. The only BTC you will send me is for the spot, you will pay KNC directly once I create the order under your name.

You can read about the Open Day here and the positive feedback: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2380890

If there is an issue where you can't get an order # of 1-500 I will refund you the BTC for the spot, if you want a full refund you can deal with KNC directly as the order will be under your name. Here is a picture below, it's the best I could take holding an envelope and camera in my hand.

Please make Offers in the next 48hrs as time is running out to set up the orders, send BTC, and pay for them. I am getting alot of messages and it would be easier to track in the thread here, so post offers here. Example 10BTC for 1 Jupiter Spot.

Pages:
Jump to: