Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS: Lancelot FPGA - page 3. (Read 4796 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
April 25, 2013, 08:34:55 PM
hmmm yeah shipping is a bit ridiculous....70 dollars for shipping to california....might be more interested if there were a cheaper option
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 25, 2013, 07:09:02 PM
Hi, I sent you a PM.

Did you accept the Escrow payments ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 25, 2013, 04:42:13 PM
420$ including shipping...hmm...bit expensive atm for me Smiley if you were to offer some discount code for being your first customer on this forum, i'm sure we could make it work Smiley

We can try to save something on the shipping if we send with EMS (7-10 working days) but you're probably better off hashing these days...

Please note that we have them in production at the moment and they won't be available for shipping until next week or week 6-10 May.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
April 25, 2013, 04:19:07 PM
420$ including shipping...hmm...bit expensive atm for me Smiley if you were to offer some discount code for being your first customer on this forum, i'm sure we could make it work Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
April 25, 2013, 02:24:05 PM
Our company has started producing Lancelot miners.

Our company web address is: http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com
You can purchase them from our reseller: http://www.cardreaderfactory.com/shop/lancelot.html

Lancelot used to sell for $500 but it is no longer in production by the original company.
We are selling it from $350 to $220, depending on the quantity.

We accept Bitcoins, Western Union, Bank Transfer and Cash.
Yes, you can pick them up from our office in Shenzhen if you wish. If you are serious in building a huge rig, picking them up might be a very good idea.

With the increasing price of the Avalon ASIC, FPGA are profitable again.

Bought in large quantities these boards can reach as low as $0.65/megahash. This means that you can build the same power as an Avalon Asic box with around $40000. If you're serious in building big rigs, we might be able to lower this a little bit.

ROI: 100% in 2-3 months !!!

Availablity: We have currently in stock 4 devices, and will have 110 in 2 weeks. Depending on the sales until then we aim to manufacture as many as needed to supply everything from stock and to ensure that there is no backorder.

Pages:
Jump to: