Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS: Legendary BCT forum account 1k+ activity 1k+ post count - page 2. (Read 3247 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
The OP probably wants to hide the identity of the account as there are very few accounts with 1k+ activity and posts.

He probably also does not understand how activity works and/or is trolling/bluffing about being able to sell a legendary account

As soon as the password is reset, everybody will know.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

No way he is selling that account.
there are plenty of legit reasons to change/reset your password that do not involve the sale of accounts. It is good security practice to change your password every so often.

I have seen many mods/admins have their password changed and I doubt they sold their accoint.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
The OP probably wants to hide the identity of the account as there are very few accounts with 1k+ activity and posts.

He probably also does not understand how activity works and/or is trolling/bluffing about being able to sell a legendary account

As soon as the password is reset, everybody will know.

https://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

No way he is selling that account.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Account creation date: mid-2010 to mid-2011.
No refunds.
Buyer must show lots of positive rep. I don't want any scammers tarnishing my name.
All my posts will be deleted. Fresh start.

You don't know the year you registered your account.
Once you deleted all the post, the account will drop down to newbies making the legendary status useless.

This might be a smart scam. 1 BTC for a newbies account. No refunds

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
WOW! nevermind then! if you delete post it will no longer be lengendary. WORTHLESS. I retract my offer.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Account creation date: mid-2010 to mid-2011.
No refunds.
Buyer must show lots of positive rep. I don't want any scammers tarnishing my name.
All my posts will be deleted. Fresh start.

You don't know the year you registered your account.
Once you deleted all the post, the account will drop down to newbies making the legendary status useless.

This might be a smart scam. 1 BTC for a newbies account. No refunds
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
what does 13 filed mean?
Accepting offers. (anything under 1 btc will be 13-filed.)

i don't get it either Huh
possibly minimum price.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
what does 13 filed mean?
Accepting offers. (anything under 1 btc will be 13-filed.)
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I offer 1BTC
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It is my own account. Its in mint condition.
Selling accounts is allowed and will not result in a ban if discovered: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3269475
Escrow is required.
No refunds.
All my posts will be deleted. Fresh start. Will only remove select posts.

Accepting offers. (1btc reserve price)

Reason for selling: I need the coin.

[/s]

EDIT: Not for sale anymore. The highest offer wasn't to my liking. And I expect now that bitcoin is rallying, I won't get higher offers for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: