Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Legendary Bitcointalk Account -> 2BTC - page 4. (Read 8792 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
up again!
But won't this account be tagged as sold. That would make it not such a collector's item.
from 5 to 2 is a long jump, there is got to be something up with this one.
Care to elaborate on this ?

i will not reveal that this acc was sold to anyone. if its done smart no one will notice, if you are afraid of being tagged. the account isnt that much active so you would have to start slow. uid below 10k, great name, legendary. that is what makes it special imho.

ofc people try to buy that acc as cheap as possible. i dont want to see how it will be burned because someone uses it for scamming.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
But won't this account be tagged as sold. That would make it not such a collector's item.
from 5 to 2 is a long jump, there is got to be something up with this one.
Care to elaborate on this ?
User Id: below 10000

and asking price 5 BTC. Does this mean this account is collectible??

in my opinion it is a collectors item.

@jaydipmodhwadia, the pricer is just an indicator and i can tell you he will rate the account with a way lower amount than i ask for. check the loan sections, most ppl dont stick to these ratings. they dont work for accounts like this.

EDIT: a new offer is 2BTC. updated op.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
User Id: below 10000

and asking price 5 BTC. Does this mean this account is collectible??
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
Willing to DM the user id?

sorry nope. if you need more details just ask and i will see if i can share more info.

@amalref: with a forum full of users posting one liners, nobody cares about postquality anymore. acc is legendary and pretty old, thats the two outstanding things here. it has some positive trust but this is not something i want to highlight as trust is still black.

EDIT: i reviewed some of the posts and this acc did mainly more than 2-3 liners.

Yes trust is still black but not green/dark green that's the problem
1950 $ for this account are you serious? ( 5 BTC @ preev.com rate )

yes i am. like i said: this account is not for buying a legend and start to scam people right away. its a rock solid, damn old, legendary account with a great name. if you look for something to scam people and get a quick return, this account is not the right one. if you dont see the value of having an old account like this, its not the right one to buy.

not saying you scam people but you know what i mean.

I'm interested but the price is overpriced Wink i can offer max 1.5 BTC

okay ill note that as the currently highest offer Smiley

EDIT: Updated the op the currently highest offer is 1.7BTC

Can you tell us the price via this? www.bctalkaccountpricer.info

sorry nope. if you need more details just ask and i will see if i can share more info.

@amalref: with a forum full of users posting one liners, nobody cares about postquality anymore. acc is legendary and pretty old, thats the two outstanding things here. it has some positive trust but this is not something i want to highlight as trust is still black.

EDIT: i reviewed some of the posts and this acc did mainly more than 2-3 liners.

yes i am. like i said: this account is not for buying a legend and start to scam people right away. its a rock solid, damn old, legendary account with a great name. if you look for something to scam people and get a quick return, this account is not the right one. if you dont see the value of having an old account like this, its not the right one to buy.

okay ill note that as the currently highest offer Smiley

EDIT: Updated the op the currently highest offer is 1.7BTC
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

without trust is worth max 1.5 BTC ! Smiley
and post quality: fair - lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction
price updated!
Lol 6 btc for Legendary account with fair post quality Cheesy
Stop dreaming.
I'm selling Hero member with 620+ activity for 0.45 BTC..
"Your acc" is worth max 1.5 BTC

its okay if you think its not worth 6BTC. It's like a collectors item.

do you have any accounts below an uid of 10k?

I have one old account quite above 10k UID Smiley
January 12, 2016, 03:46:07 PM
I can confirm that areyouserious asked me to provide escrow for this trade. I know that legendary account and know that op controls it.

I wish good luck to the one who receives that old account. Smiley

thank you for verifying.

@ActSeller: I collect girls and they are very very expensive...
Activity: 69
January 12, 2016, 03:43:07 PM
Stop dreaming.

i have account below 10k uid
wanna buy  Cool

it was a rhetorical question Wink
i thought you wanted to collect those accounts below 10k uid
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:36:01 PM
I can confirm that areyouserious asked me to provide escrow for this trade. I know that legendary account and know that op controls it.

I wish good luck to the one who receives that old account. Smiley
January 12, 2016, 03:33:33 PM
Stop dreaming.

wanna buy  Cool

it was a rhetorical question Wink
Activity: 69
January 12, 2016, 03:32:00 PM
Stop dreaming.

wanna buy  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: