Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Limited PayPal account with $900 balance. - page 2. (Read 2679 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
It's limited, and I don't have the patience to wait the 180 days, and there is no bank account attached to it

Newbie vouching for you and include 'she' makes it suspicious for me.

Can you PM me the email and password of the account? So I can check if you have it or not. I have done this earlier and I haven't scammed anyone. Trust me. Smiley

-MZ
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
It's not hacked.

Why would you try to sell your own PayPal account for less money than it has on itself? If it was yours, you could easily pay out.

You can buy non limited and verified PayPals in the DW for just a few dollars.

I would not trust this deal guys.
It's limited, and I don't have the patience to wait the 180 days, and there is no bank account attached to it
Activity: 26
I can vouch for OP, I have known op for several months, and I can confirm this is not hacked, she owns this account.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
It's not hacked.

Why would you try to sell your own PayPal account for less money than it has on itself? If it was yours, you could easily pay out.

You can buy non limited and verified PayPals in the DW for just a few dollars.

I would not trust this deal guys.
It's not hacked.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
This is illegal also good luck getting the funds out. You can only withdraw in 6 months in one of the original bank accounts.
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
For the love of paypal use sock 5 or an RDP same state with the hacked paypal  Grin or you can just forget about selling it, to remove the limitation you must know the bank details.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I've never seen anything like 'selling' paypal account. First I doubt that is legal, secondly even if this is your account risk for buyer is too high. After selling it you could tell paypal support that your account was hacked and got it back. I guess no one will be willing to test if this trade can work.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This PayPal was permanently limited a few weeks ago, and the money will be able to get withdrawed within 90-180 days (or if you can convince with PayPal to have them release it earlier.)

Did you violate paypal term ?,

Paypal will only release the fund to the bank account that linked into it.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
This PayPal was permanently limited a few weeks ago, and the money will be able to get withdrawed within 90-180 days (or if you can convince with PayPal to have them release it earlier.)

I can not imagine that it's legal to sell PayPal accounts. Besides that I don't think that you would sell your own, so it's probably stolen.
Pages:
Jump to: