Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Liquid nitrogen/oxygen/argon Cryogenic liquid generator KIT *PRICE REDUCED - page 2. (Read 4183 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Hi guys, I've been working on some cryogenic refrigeration systems and was wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing such a device.

First off, please note this is a KIT, you will get the main components needed to get going but you will need to do some basic hardware assembly and electrical knowledge to get at least a rudimentary system operational.

You will receive:
Cryogenic refrigeration unit, air cooled with heat reject temperature sensor (thermistor)
Cooling duct
Cooling fan (24vdc)

You will need:
Cryogenic liquid dewar (you can use a vacuum flask like a thermos, they are much much cheaper than lab dewars and work almost as good) [Add 0.5 BTC if you want me to provide one]
Variable autotransformer at least 240VA capacity at 120v [add 1.2 BTC if you want me to provide one]
24vdc power supply for the cooling fan [add 0.2 BTC if you want me to provide one]
Gas separation unit (if you are looking to separate anything from the air)

Potential uses:
Cryogenic liquifaction at atmospheric pressure (this unit can condense nitrogen, oxygen, argon, natural gas and many others at atmospheric pressure)
Superconductor research
Cryogenic sample preservation

Cooling unit specifications:
Cooling capacity at 77 degrees Kelvin: 6 watts with 42 degrees Centigrade heat reject temperature, power consumption of 100W, maximum input power of 120W
Cooling capacity is increased with lower heat reject temperatures.
Air liquifaction at 100W input power: ~1L of liquid air per 24 hours, more or less depending on how well insulated your dewar is

Other notes:
Since this unit can easily condense oxygen, care must be taken to avoid flammable substances since liquid air will contain roughly 20% oxygen
Cryogenic liquids can easily cause severe frostbite if improperly handled. Seller is not responsible for any fires or injuries directly or indirectly related to the sale of this system.
Price includes shipping to the USA only for now, I'll need to check if it's even legal to ship this thing out of the country.

Price: 6.25 BTC
Lead time: 2-4 weeks
Pages:
Jump to: