Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS LoL Unranked Account Shop ( 30k - 8€ | 45k - 12€ ) 1 Month Money Back - page 2. (Read 13730 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I should sell an account that has some level on it, what levels and runes would be cosidered worthy ?  I think I should play to sell them

No one really cares about runes, and at least Level 30, and if you're in Silver or something people would buy it. Also if you have limited old skins.

I have a NA league of legends account I would like to sell Silver 3, 25 champions, 9 skins (Pulsfire ezreal) How much is it worth?

Hmmm... I have no idea, but I suspect it wouldn't be much. Try searching on ebay and comparing. Btw, players on NA are so bad, it's really easy to get to Silver. I call at least Gold for NA.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I should sell an account that has some level on it, what levels and runes would be cosidered worthy ?  I think I should play to sell them

No one really cares about runes, and at least Level 30, and if you're in Silver or something people would buy it. Also if you have limited old skins.

I have a NA league of legends account I would like to sell Silver 3, 25 champions, 9 skins (Pulsfire ezreal) How much is it worth?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
Any plans to make NA accounts?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Accept me on skype.
Beware about dealing thought skype with new user and no escrow!!!

No worries I am used to trade with new users Wink

Activity: 434
Accept me on skype.
Beware about dealing thought skype with new user and no escrow!!!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 795
Merit: 500
Name change soon (hopefully)
I can vouch for him, he delivered it really fast! Smiley Recommended Wink
So i did get my other refferals really fast and i've already redeemed the prizes and i consider buying more later!
Can you have maybe some Smite accounts I don't play LoL... This is pretty similar game...

I know Smite, but I am sorry to say that I don't have accounts and I don't have a way to level them actually Sad

Thanks for asking anyway ^^
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Can you have maybe some Smite accounts I don't play LoL... This is pretty similar game...
This member offered me 5 free refferals and it's been done really fast! Reliable service, i'm going to buy few more right now!
Proof:

Hi! Your refs are done, try to redeem them now, if the option is not available wait a few hours, thanks for your purchase!

Hi! I still haven't received mine, hmmm? Tongue

Your 5 refs are done, if you can't redeem all of them try in a few hours, it took a while!

Please post feedback once you've received them =)
Activity: 779
i highly recommend trading with undernoxo. he is a great guy and very trustworthy
I'd love 10 free referrals, will definitely vouch if all is fine! Wink My account: Maplebananas Server: EU_W

Cheers!

My referral link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=50f42eb446c74005572982 (Don't have any referrals atm.)

Hello!

I can do 5 refs to you ( Full/Sr members ), the 10 free refs are for Hero Members.

If you are ok with that, I'm gonna do the 5 refs.

They are on the way, in 24-48H you should be able to redeem them Smiley
I'd love 10 free referrals, will definitely vouch if all is fine! Wink My account: Maplebananas Server: EU_W

Cheers!

My referral link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=50f42eb446c74005572982 (Don't have any referrals atm.)

Hello!

I can do 5 refs to you ( Full/Sr members ), the 10 free refs are for Hero Members.

He does it overnights so you can expect it tommorow or day after that i think.

Cheers!

Hello!

This member offered me 5 free refferals and it's been done really fast! Reliable service, i'm going to buy few more right now!
Proof:

Cheers!

Hello!

Pages:
Jump to: