Pages:
Author

Topic: (WTS) make 50$+ / Day 💳 - Get starbucks cards for free - 💳 | ✔️️ VOUCHED ✔️️ - page 2. (Read 434 times)

copper member
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
I received a vouch copy to review and can confirm it is working. Personally I didn't feel comfortable to make money so I didn't complete it fully but did confirm it was working.

- It works

- It takes little time, no money invested

- The guide is easy to understand and OP helped me (I had a few questions they cleared up, and they said they'll add a little more to the guide)

- No phishing or hacking

Thanks for letting me review this for the community and if anybody has any problems send me a PM (I won't do customer support or reveal anything about the guide).

Thanks!
copper member
I want in on this I got all day to work with you I don't have a job and on disability
feel free to add me on discord to buy the method!
Zynce#5886
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
I received a vouch copy to review and can confirm it is working. Personally I didn't feel comfortable to make money so I didn't complete it fully but did confirm it was working.

- It works

- The guide is easy to understand and OP helped me (I had a few questions they cleared up, and they said they'll add a little more to the guide)

- No phishing or hacking

Thanks for letting me review this for the community and if anybody has any problems send me a PM (I won't do customer support or reveal anything about the guide).
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I want in on this I got all day to work with you I don't have a job and on disability
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
copper member
If you want a detailed and objective review I can take a vouch copy as well. Let me know if you decide to do so, I am available via PM.

Already have someone, thanks.

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
If you want a detailed and objective review I can take a vouch copy as well. Let me know if you decide to do so, I am available via PM.
copper member
okay i'll hand out one vouch copy Smiley!  Stay tuned.

Activity: 966
Merit: 546
So you know a way to legally get free starbucks gift cards? I'm also pretty skeptical, but I could try it out and let people know if it's legit.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
"Immagination is more important than knowledge"
I would love to take a vouch copy of this method to try it out and leave a well-detailed experience for the community to know if the method works and what you claim is true.
Good luck with the sales!
Agree.
Waiting for a vouch copy to be tested by a member.
Activity: 386
Merit: 78
[insert coin to continue]
If this method gets vouched and approved by a high ranked user i am going to be one of your first customers.  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 285
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would love to take a vouch copy of this method to try it out and leave a well-detailed experience for the community to know if the method works and what you claim is true.
Good luck with the sales!
copper member
This method has nothing to do with phising & doesn't require anything except for having a starbucks account.
you don't need anything to be able to do this except starbucks app & account
What you'll receive

- Bulk Starbucks gift cards (unlimited)

The starbucks gift cards are obtained through the mobile app/account. & you can make nice $ by selling the giftcards at a reduced price.
Depending on how much effort you put in you can make 50-100$ a day easily.

Selling for 50$ BTC/Paypal (4 copies)
SOLD: 0/4
first buyer gets a 10$ Discount

T.O.S:
No Refunds or Returns
No leaking
No sharing the method with anyone

Discord: Zynce#5886
Telegram: Zynce

Vouches:

- It works

- No phishing or hacking

A pleased paid user (thanks to WaffleMaster for vouching)!  Seller is very easy to talk to as well as helpful.  I will edit this post when I'm at home and able to have a proper go at the method, but as WaffleMaster stated, it is solid and zero/low-risk on your part.
Pages:
Jump to: