Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Method to make 0.1BTC in 1-2 hours [2x Vouched] Stock: [0/5] - page 4. (Read 17425 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
physics, mathematics and engineering
Hey there, i know when it comes to this kind of methods people are always sceptical (me too)

I sell a method to make 0.1BTC in 1-2 hours.

I would like to give one vouch copy, to a hero or legendary member, in total i think i will sell about 4 copies.
VOUCHED

Price: 0.09BTC, 4 copies for sale
https://selly.gg/p/3b093f9a
I get some error with maximum stock, but i will delete the offer as soon as 4 sold copies are reached

FAQ:
Q: Is it illegal ?
A: NO, this method is absolutely white hat

Q: Do i need investment ?
A: Yes, i recommend ~ 0,3 BTC, you can do less but you will have less income (0.06 BTC minimum, to guarantee method works)

Q: Is risk involved ?
A: Yes, but if you act like i tell you, it´s 0,81%

And now for the very suspicious people (like me):
Q: Why do you sell it if it makes that much money ?
A: It´s limited per day, includes a small risk, i want a positive trust and i (trying to not spoil the method now) had fun making the method and would be a shame if i wouldnt share it

Proof:

Hey guys, I tried the "method". Well the "method" is WORKING, OP is very nice and answered to all my questions, as you know this involves betting and there is still risk in losing all, a small risk but is there.

I vouch for this guy and his method.

Hey guys, this is my review for this method.

I can't say that I'm personally a huge fan of it, but for everyone -- this is gambling. It is bound to make you money extremely quickly. This method will not take a lot of time out of your day if you set it up correctly, but it does require the proper investment to get started. Note that there will ALWAYS be a risk of losing your money any time you gamble.

With that said, however, this method does have fairly low chances of you actually losing all of your money which is statistically proven in a document given to you by the OP. It uses expected value gains in order to show the probability that you will lose your money, which turns out to be very low.

So again, to highlight, if you are interested in a gambling method that can make you money fast given that you have the money to invest and are willing to risk it, don't hesitate to buy. I was impressed by the layout and the files that were included in this method.
Pages:
Jump to: