Pages:
Author

Topic: WTS - Military Issue NBC Hazmat Biological suit (+ Gas Mask & Gloves) - page 2. (Read 589 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
FYI, once you take these out of the package they no longer are rated for Chemical protection, only in the short term. Also, these appear to be expired. That said they may potentially offer some protection from nuclear/biologicals assuming they aren't rotting.

They are new old stock, not rotting. New as the day sealed, still vacuum sealed in mylar. Yes, any NBC suit once opened degrades over time because it contains active charcoal. They aren’t expired, there is no expiration date on them but packed in the 90s. $55 bucks, brand new suits cost hundreds.

Well the photos you showed had dates like 1986... But $55 is a fair price expired or not. I just wanted people to know what they were getting. Especially with emergency gear. Good luck with your sales.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
FYI, once you take these out of the package they no longer are rated for Chemical protection, only in the short term. Also, these appear to be expired. That said they may potentially offer some protection from nuclear/biologicals assuming they aren't rotting.

They are new old stock, not rotting. New as the day sealed, still vacuum sealed in mylar. Yes, any NBC suit once opened degrades over time because it contains active charcoal. They aren’t expired, there is no expiration date on them but packed in the 90s. $55 bucks, brand new suits cost hundreds.
copper member
Activity: 582
Merit: 1089
#GPGL
I could actually imagine seeing someone wearing this exact getup doing their weekly shop in the current climate.

Also a decent price, you could buy this for the same price as a very small amount of masks from some of the rip off merchants on here👍

GLWS
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
This belongs in the Goods section, not the Collectibles section.

Thanks boss, but it is a collectible. But Mods decided otherwise
Activity: 679
Merit: 526
This belongs in the Goods section, not the Collectibles section.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
I can certainly see the appeal for this right now, and it does seem pretty unique, despite the fact I don't personally think it will come to that!

Although... I may be down for one, just for a unique thing to have... Wink 
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
^ This guy pulls up on your girl during Halloween, what you doing?

Haha just messing around. Good luck on the sale  Smiley
legendary
Please refer to this link for details - https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/clo/d/wellington-military-issue-nbc-suit-gas/7113487842.html

$55 for complete set + $22 USPS Large flat rate box shipping inside the U.S. (international orders shipping costs will depend on location)

Payments- Bitcoin / PayPal / Google Pay

Let me know if you’ve got any questions!

Pages:
Jump to: