Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] MS65 2011 S1 Casascius 1B Error ANACS Graded! - page 2. (Read 2188 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Perhaps in the future some Casascius coins will have "dust" in them and the few that manage to stay clean will be more desirable. Could be possible.

I know of someone who only buys Casascius coins if the codes line up a certain way. Every collector is different  Smiley

Activity: 406
I have never thought about the dusting before. If you have sever OCD, yeah than that is a problem!
I just like for it to be completely original, those extra bits will be more of an annoyance than a blessing, for me  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I'm just saying, it makes your coin an easier target.

I suppose if you consider that an "attack" of sorts...first time I have heard of anyone minding that though.
I'm just saying, it makes your coin an easier target.
legendary
What is wrong with someone sending dust to it?  Never heard anyone complain about that before lol

I too don't like the fact that anyone can add a few satoshi and ruin the "originality" of the coin. I would rather it have just the original bits loaded by Mike Cladwell.

Since Mike made his whole list public, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them end up with some dust.

Someone random picks your coins address from the list, out of the thousands, to add a few satoshi, unlikely.

Someone random adds a satoshi to every address on the list, even more unlikely.

Someone gets jelly of how cool these coins are and that they don't own one decides to ruin the originality of it by adding a satoshi and a public note saying "your coins suck ass!!!", more likely than the previous scenarios. Best to keep the address private IMO.

The addresses are already public though pretty easy to dig them up...just check all the addys as he funded them.
What is wrong with someone sending dust to it?  Never heard anyone complain about that before lol

I too don't like the fact that anyone can add a few satoshi and ruin the "originality" of the coin. I would rather it have just the original bits loaded by Mike Cladwell.

Since Mike made his whole list public, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them end up with some dust.

Someone random picks your coins address from the list, out of the thousands, to add a few satoshi, unlikely.

Someone random adds a satoshi to every address on the list, even more unlikely.

Someone gets jelly of how cool these coins are and that they don't own one decides to ruin the originality of it by adding a satoshi and a public note saying "your coins suck ass!!!", more likely than the previous scenarios. Best to keep the address private IMO.
legendary
I welcome it...free coins please!  Maybe I should dust the entire public list lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
What is wrong with someone sending dust to it?  Never heard anyone complain about that before lol

What is wrong with someone sending dust to it?  Never heard anyone complain about that before lol

legendary
Activity: 259
100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001
Trades considered.
donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
watching
Activity: 259
100% Positive EBAY Feedback Since 2001
Thread skewed off topic...may relist at some point.
Pages:
Jump to: