Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] My Hero Member account - page 3. (Read 1882 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
July 03, 2015, 07:27:37 AM
5btc for that account, that is a crazy price. Consitering the majority of posts are in the altcoin sections I don't think it would be worth anymore than 1btc
Can you even sign a previously posted btc address to prove ownership?
What do you mean about btc address to prove ownership? please tell me more.
You dont know how to sign a message and now your dropping your price by 4btc, this sounds suss to me.

Signing a bitcoin address is easy and done through you btc wallet, if you have posted that address here previously then we can proove that you are most likely the original owner of the account.

I will edit this post with a link on signing btc address instructions.
I don't have BTC wallet, i use normally exchanges especially bittrex to send/receive BTC or other coins.
About the price, i didn't know what was the exact price.
If you really keep any btc in an exchange wallet more than 0.1btc for any peroid of time you really don't know what you are doing. I dont believe that you have really been a member here since 2013.
Until you prove me wrong i believe this account you are trying to sell is a hacked account.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
July 03, 2015, 07:20:42 AM
5btc for that account, that is a crazy price. Consitering the majority of posts are in the altcoin sections I don't think it would be worth anymore than 1btc
You dont know how to sign a message and now your dropping your price by 4btc, this sounds suss to me.

Signing a bitcoin address is easy and done through you btc wallet, if you have posted that address here previously then we can proove that you are most likely the original owner of the account.

I don't have BTC wallet, i use normally exchanges especially bittrex to send/receive BTC or other coins.
About the price, i didn't know what was the exact price.

Here is my BTC address on bittrex:
1PU8K5enLHPQY6Z5kpqggfaxo13wyW3qTx
I use this address more than 1 year, how can i prove that?
legendary
July 03, 2015, 07:15:30 AM

Edit: link to shorena's thread regarding signing a bitcoin address-  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0
legendary
July 03, 2015, 07:11:42 AM
Ok guys i reduced the price to 1 BTC, i think it's rational price for hero mem acc.
legendary
July 03, 2015, 07:10:23 AM
legendary
July 03, 2015, 07:07:47 AM
Hi Guys
I'm david johnson and i'm here from December 10, 2013, i want to sell my account for 5 BTC due to financial need.
Two years activity without any violation, you can check out my rep thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/david1365-reputation-thread-453134
Here is my summary of profile:
Activity: 574
Position: Hero Member

Please DM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

You rep thread have only one feedback. It may, or may not be trustworthy to trust a people because just one person trust him.
Also, how to 'DM' you? Should it be 'PM'? Please fix it.
BTW your price of 5 BTC is too expensive, no one will buy it (as stated in previous post). The market price is at 0.5-0.6 BTC, just 1/10 of what you offer. If you just in financial need, you may lend some coins here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0. Remember to include a collateral (maybe your account) and you may loan a good amount of coins.
Thanks for rep.
"DM" is direct message, ok no prob i fixed that.
I don't want to lend some coins, because i want to left the whole crypto world due to bad experience with Cryptocurrencies.
legendary
July 03, 2015, 07:03:59 AM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 03, 2015, 06:47:07 AM
Hi Guys
I'm david johnson and i'm here from December 10, 2013, i want to sell my account for 5 BTC due to financial need.
Activity: 574

Please DM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

You rep thread have only one feedback. It may, or may not be trustworthy to trust a people because just one person trust him.
Also, how to 'DM' you? Should it be 'PM'? Please fix it.
BTW your price of 5 BTC is too expensive, no one will buy it (as stated in previous post). The market price is at 0.5-0.6 BTC, just 1/10 of what you offer. If you just in financial need, you may lend some coins here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0. Remember to include a collateral (maybe your account) and you may loan a good amount of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
July 03, 2015, 06:40:59 AM
David, is not so smart to publicly disclose the acc, which you are about to sell..it is usually lowering the value (even, you will have to lower value anyway and check the account market, because 5BTC is just insane)
legendary
July 03, 2015, 04:35:49 AM
Hi Guys
I'm david johnson and i'm here from December 10, 2013, i want to sell my account for 0.8 BTC due to financial need.
Activity: 588

Not Hacked, No Loan Request, No Negative Feedback, No Enrolled from any Campaign Signature
Please PM me if you are interested.
Thanks.

Proving that this account is mine
Here is my post with NAV address before the bitcointalk hack
Check it out my wallet address:
sPTEgqNZaUGRx34BrzZM5VaeZqSipKNnDN
i didn't sell any nav.

And here is proof that address is mine.

-----BEGIN NAVAJOCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is david1365 from bitcointalk.org today is 7/3/2015
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
sPTEgqNZaUGRx34BrzZM5VaeZqSipKNnDN
H0H2aJp8KYIsDFBAgzzSnmiNSgXiiOWsY3ymklDnwCbehTX8Q7JYqJf5uOknhmAgkcV/FDxpIeGmH3jMgnlHSGw=
-----END NAVAJOCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Pages:
Jump to: