Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] OMETEOTL Bitcoins - page 6. (Read 5403 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
June 08, 2016, 11:04:06 AM
Awesome work man!

Looks great Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
June 08, 2016, 11:01:48 AM

I would like to present today the first Ometeotl Bitcoin.

This coin comes with a face value of 0.5 BTC and comes UNFUNDED,
UNASSEMBLED, as a DIY coin. Overwise, on specific and individual request, it could be already assembled.
I have decided to sell those coins unassembled ( as a DIY coin ) to avoid trust and security issues.. This mean that you have to generate your public & private keys by yourself, using an offline version of Bitaddress.

Specifications:

Coin Size: 31mm (Diameter)
Thickness: 2.5mm
Max mintage :  100 for each material ( gold plated & silver plated )
Material: -Zinc alloy with Gold Plating:   100 coins  individualy numbered from 001 to 100
               -Zinc alloy with Silver Plating:  100 coins  individualy numbered from 001 to 100

What you get:

One Ometeotl Physical Bitcoin
One Ometeotl tamper evident hologram
One coin protective capsule ( air-tite )
One Ometeotl certificate of authenticity (COA)

Price: + shipping cost  ( special thanx to Ognasty for dynamic BTC price tool ! )

Accept ONLY Bitcoins as a payment
Payment must be sent directly  to this address :   1KoHGza35TqMDisnKiNXSCDtae3WbFAtSd

Shipping charges:

All  parcels will be shipped via French Post-international with tracking number.

Worldwide shipping costs :    ( shipping price for one to four coins )
For more quantities , please contact me directly via PM to know exact shipping charges.
( each package comes with a  bubble wrap protection.. )

Ometeotl (Nahuatl name composed of ome, "two", and teotl, "energy" , Omeyotl refers, in Aztec mythology, to the duality principle which governs the Omeyocan; it is a kind of supreme entity , unique, immaterial, transcendent, unique creator of all things, reaching perfection, which is divided into two divinities ...

Pages:
Jump to: