Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] personal spotify premium accounts that auto renew! - page 2. (Read 1486 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Vouch Review :

Received an account with custom username and email ID. Working good as of now.

Some points to notice :
- Premium Subscription added to the account. No end date specified. So may last till 2 months, 2 years, or lifetime. (I'm not sure).
- Account will be bound to TW (Taiwan).
- Subscription activated in the account is a promotional credit from a reputed company. (I'm not gonna disclose the company).

And yeah, seller responds promptly.

Thanks.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Vouch also sent to manekari. Enjoy your premium guys and don't forget to leave a vouch here!
Will those accounts stay premium for a month only? Or for lifetime?
If u offer a lifetime, then I would be interested in haviing a vouch copy Smiley

Vouch sent to fruitbasket. Waiting on his review.
I want to sell these personal spotify premium accounts that will last for lifetime. I am using a private method to make them. I understand that my reputation is low, thus I can offer 2 vouches to senior members and above. The pricing per account is .01 btc per account. Thanks!

Can we get custom username ? or subscription to our own email IDs ? Please mention.

If u offer a lifetime, then I would be interested in haviing a vouch copy Smiley

Guys, pm me the details you want your account to have.i will have those accounts ready within 24 hours.
To all who requested a vouch:

I'm not currently at my computer. I will send a message when I'm back home.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Developer
I can take a vouch and leave genuine feedback Smiley
I want to sell these personal spotify premium accounts that will last for lifetime. I am using a private method to make them. I understand that my reputation is low, thus I can offer 2 vouches to senior members and above. The pricing per account is .01 btc per account. Thanks!

Can we get custom username ? or subscription to our own email IDs ? Please mention.

Yup, you can have both.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250

I want to sell these personal spotify premium accounts that will auto-renew. I am using a private method to make them (message me if you are interested in this). I understand that my reputation is low, thus I can offer 2 vouches to senior members and above. The pricing per account is .01 btc per account. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: