Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] Potential Full / Sr. / Hero Member accounts - page 2. (Read 8832 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 12
Bump!
Hero potential or anything close to it ?
I am waiting for ur PM.
PM sent... Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Bump!
Hero potential or anything close to it ?
I am waiting for ur PM.
Pump!

people around here know that full member price is like 0.06-0.1
and for senior member price like 0.014-0.2

give me more details about your senior member, i may interested.
Please back your assumption with evidence.
Activity: 121
Pump!

people around here know that full member price is like 0.06-0.1
and for senior member price like 0.014-0.2

give me more details about your senior member, i may interested.
at price of 0.15BTC for Full Member account, I can buy 2 Full Member accounts already

PM sent. Please check at your end.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
at price of 0.15BTC for Full Member account, I can buy 2 Full Member accounts already
Oh wow. I've seen plenty of Members go for 0.02BTC to 0.05BTC. 0.15BTC is around Full Member/Senior Member accounts, I believe.
I think OP cleared it before, the member ranked accounts are potential senior members hence the increased price.
True.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Oh wow. I've seen plenty of Members go for 0.02BTC to 0.05BTC. 0.15BTC is around Full Member/Senior Member accounts, I believe.
I think OP cleared it before, the member ranked accounts are potential senior members hence the increased price.

All my Member accounts are potential Sr. Member. You'll go up the ladder just by posting.
Check my PM,

Responded... Please check at your end.

p.s. I am not always online with this account. So, if anyone is sending me PM, its good if you please let me know here as well...
Activity: 224
Check my PM,
Activity: 252
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
Max prices are updated in OP. While sending me Buy request in PM, please mention your offer price and no. of accounts you need.
first of all its really expensive, secondly you should let people know how much activity do the accounts have and how much potential activity is left

Except for the Sr. Member accounts, for all other accounts activity = post count.
Expensive,reduce price please

Offer me your reduced rates in PM.
Activity: 364
first of all its really expensive, secondly you should let people know how much activity do the accounts have and how much potential activity is left
Activity: 395
Expensive,reduce price please
what is the potential activity of the member account? can you provide signed message from an old unedited posts? PM me with your minimum asking price for that account

PM sent...
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
what is the potential activity of the member account? can you provide signed message from an old unedited posts? PM me with your minimum asking price for that account
A few deals are in progress. More in stock. Still selling. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: