Pages:
Author

Topic: [WTS] QUETZALCOATL BITCOIN - page 4. (Read 4403 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
August 15, 2016, 12:06:08 PM
Congrats on the new series, looks good!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
August 15, 2016, 11:44:36 AM
I was sold on the ometeotl coins, but this one, this is just amazing. I really love it and I'm looking forward to holding them in my hands, great work defcon, really great work!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
August 15, 2016, 11:38:50 AM
Looking good!  We can now expect more homage to the gods of South America Smiley ?

Thank you man !  and no: it's the last coin in reference to aztecs / mayas gods i will make .. ( and by the way, my last coin for this year 2016.. )  Wink

Kind regards

Deffy
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
August 15, 2016, 11:36:11 AM
Looking good!  We can now expect more homage to the gods of South America Smiley ?
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 603
Electricity is really just organized lightning
August 15, 2016, 11:26:20 AM
Great looking coin defcon Smiley
Pure bronze is actually one of my favourite metals. These will be a lot heavier and very solid in comparison to your previous coins!
Good job on getting your avatar out there with the holograms Grin They do look good.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
August 15, 2016, 11:15:12 AM

After Ometeotl Bitcoin series, I would like to present today the first Quetzalcoatl Bitcoin.

Aztec name of a pre-Columbian deity .
In the Nahuatl language, the name is a set of sacred words quetzal meaning "bird", "flying" or "precious" and Coatl, "snake" or "twin". Thus Quetzalcoatl could mean "bird-serpent", "precious serpent", "precious twin" or "twin wheel".

This coin comes with a face value of 0.1 BTC and comes UNFUNDED,
UNASSEMBLED, as a DIY coin. Overwise, on specific and individual request, it could be already assembled.
I have decided to sell those coins unassembled ( as a DIY coin ) to avoid trust and security issues.. This mean that you have to generate your public & private keys by yourself, using an offline version of Bitaddress.

Specifications:

Coin Size: 31mm (Diameter)
Thickness: 2.5mm
Max mintage :  100 for each material ( 999 fine Bronze & 999 fine copper with antique polish )
Material: - 999 fine Bronze:                                100 coins  individualy numbered from 001 to 100
               - 999 fine copper with antique polish:  100 coins  individualy numbered from 001 to 100

What you get: ( for one coin )

One Quetzalcoatl Physical Bitcoin
One security tamper evident hologram
One coin protective capsule ( air-tite )
One Black Velvet bag/ Pouch
One Quetzalcoatl certificate of authenticity (COA)

Price: + shipping cost  ( special thanx to Ognasty for dynamic BTC price tool ! )

Accept ONLY Bitcoins as a payment
Payment must be sent directly  to this address :   1KoHGza35TqMDisnKiNXSCDtae3WbFAtSd

Shipping charges:

All  parcels will be shipped via French Post-international with tracking number.

Worldwide shipping costs :    ( shipping price for one or two coins )
For more quantities , please contact me directly via PM to know exact shipping charges.
( each package comes with a  bubble wrap protection.. )

Available set numbers:

Code:
Bronze        Copper with antique polished

#54                #54
#57                #57
#59                #59
#61                #61
#63                #63
#64                #64
#68                #68
#71                #71
#72                #72
#73                #73
#74                #74
#79                #79

-The 23 BTC  and 23 stars logos represent my makers past and current connection to the coins..
-The number 23 calls on my past of music production and ties together with my current love of crypto-currencies And they are also tied together with a new hologram - which is the "face" of "defcon23" avatar..

-Orders are Open right now !  

Pages:
Jump to: